falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
I was getting anxious because it still said "pre-transit" this morning, like it hadn't been shipped, and I ordered days ago. Turns out the post office just wasn't bothering to scan it in or something, because I'll have it tomorrow. I find it completely funny that I feel nothing but excitement and can't wait to actually have it in my possession. For the first time in my 35 years on this earth, I feel in control of something. I feel what other people must feel when they make a decision and don't waver and don't look back, I've never been able to do that.

It feels wonderful.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: autumnal, sadghost, _Minsk and 7 others
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
That was fast
Sho nuff was. Six days from clicking order to having it in the mailbox (kinda counting my chickens already, but it was scanned into my local post office at noon today and says it'll be out for delivery tomorrow)

feast or famine

feast or famine

Tell Patient Zero he can have his rib back.
Jun 15, 2020
Nice. I just ordered my SN yesterday. I still have to order the meto, but I'll have that completed within the next week or two, depending on how fast shipping is. It definitely will feel nice to have everything in my hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: falloutcarter13
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
intend ctb when? if the question is not too invasive.

falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
intend ctb when? if the question is not too invasive.
Not totally sure yet, I go to court tomorrow and will receive my trial date. Thats the last piece of info I need before I set my ctb date...or rather, until I know how much time I have to make my arrangements and take my time about it. It will be at most a week or two before the trial (that I ctb I mean, no idea when the trial will be set for,) I don't want to wait too close to it. If I fail (god forbid) with the SN, which doesn't seem likely, I want to have enough time to go with another method. I don't want to be forced into the scenario of having to attempt it in jail/prison...didn't work out so well when I tried hanging in jail. Well it would have, but the guards managed to cut me down in time, I was already out and gone.

Just to be clear, an impending prison sentence isn't the reason why I'm going to kms. Its just why I'm doing it at this time. Its mainly just a reason my family will understand and accept. They know I'm way too soft and sensitive to survive in prison and it'll be easier for them to swallow than trying to understand how different from them I was and how miserable that made me my whole life.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: not4us and Living_Hurts_so_Much
U

Ulisses

Arcanist
Feb 21, 2020
Not totally sure yet, I go to court tomorrow and will receive my trial date. Thats the last piece of info I need before I set my ctb date...or rather, until I know how much time I have to make my arrangements and take my time about it. It will be at most a week or two before the trial, I don't want to wait too close to it. If I fail (god forbid) with the SN, which doesn't seem likely, I want to have enough time to go with another method. I don't want to be forced into the scenario of having to attempt it in jail/prison...didn't work out so well when I tried hanging in jail. Well it would have, but the guards managed to cut me down in time, I was already out and gone.

Just to be clear, an impending prison sentence isn't the reason why I'm going to kms. Its just why I'm doing it at this time. Its mainly just a reason my family will understand and accept. They know I'm way too soft and sensitive to survive in prison and it'll be easier for them to swallow than trying to understand how different from them I was and how miserable that made me my whole life.
I understand, I identified with the end of your text. but not final that all right for you