F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
My SN arrived recently. A very strange mix of emotions came along with it. I'm not ready just yet so it's a bit strange to have the means already. I wonder how long SN will be so easily available in the US.

I'm on AP's from psychotic episodes, so there's little else I need to do outside of my own head. Any tips on getting from here to there so I can CTB?

Does anyone else have concerns over the peacefulness of this method? I guess I only need to figure out the when and where now. Extending my suffering while awaiting the inevitable is just cruel

Reactions: Angina and TheRaul95
M

Monkeybutt

Jun 17, 2020
Are you currently on meds? It might effect the sn but I'm not sure

F

FadingAway

Jun 22, 2020
Yes I'm on anti-psychotics which also work as an antiemetic for SN ingestion

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Are you currently on meds? It might effect the sn but I'm not sure

I hope you don't take this as offensive, but I hope you'll research the method before giving advice. There's tons of information in the resources complication. @FadingAway, I also suggest you look at that information. It doesn't seem like you're close to ready to do this method so I hope you'll rake responsibility for doing your research and asking more informed questions as you become more informed (though you seem to be informed about quetiapine as an AE, so hooray). There are threads that have gathered anecdotal accounts of successes and failures, so you can determine for yourself how peaceful/tolerable it is, and how to not fuck it up for yourself, as many have, and shared how they did so. The steps are very easy, but many people do things differently than the simple regimen, often because they didn't research and learn the method, or just decided to do something differently, and regret it. As far as preparing yourself to ctb, that's a very personal thing, but there are lots of threads with conversations about how to overcome SI, philosophical reasons for rational suicide, etc.

Last edited: