• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
I received SN few hours back I'm going to CTB soon after testing

• Hugs
Reactions: boddibo, rozeske, Dliena and 2 others
dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
I hope everything will go well <3

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Ya thank you:)
Is it okay to test SN in cheap kit? i don't have enough money to buy 3k kit
Yeah I think it's fine. I think there are some relatively cheap test stripes on Amazon. I think as long it's nitrite and not nitrate and not too old it's probably fine. Best of luck

Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
Yeah I think it's fine. I think there are some relatively cheap test stripes on Amazon. I think as long it's nitrite and not nitrate and not too old it's probably fine. Best of luck
Huff now I'm happy after reading this thanks you for the information:)

CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
Huff now I'm happy after reading this thanks you for the information:)
No problem I think there are also some tutorials how you test your Sn on here. I don't know where exactly but If I find one I'll let you know.
Here
This is how to test it with the test stripes, but there's also one more test you can do if you wanna make sure (if you don't know the test existed already)
The blood test. Basically just get a bit of blood mix a little bit of the Sn in it and if it turns brown/blue (I only seen it turning brown) it's good.
Or the Sn bible by Vizzy. It's long af but really worth reading if you're gonna use Sn.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: schizochicken, Praestat_Mori and Akiratendo
Akiratendo

Akiratendo

I am the problem
Feb 15, 2024
T
No problem I think there are also some tutorials how you test your Sn on here. I don't know where exactly but If I find one I'll let you know.
Here
This is how to test it with the test stripes, but there's also one more test you can do if you wanna make sure (if you don't know the test existed already)
The blood test. Basically just get a bit of blood mix a little bit of the Sn in it and if it turns brown/blue (I only seen it turning brown) it's good.
Or the Sn bible by Vizzy. It's long af but really worth reading if you're gonna use Sn.
Thank you for your help bro it's really helpful to me i hope you one day find peace

• Love
Reactions: CloudyNightSky
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Good luck and I hope you find peace!

Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Peace forever to you OP.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I imagine it must be a relief to have the SN.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Good luck to you. I hope it all goes well ❤️