A

AsexualBarbieBoy

Jun 7, 2019
I just wanted to share. It's a bittersweet feeling knowing I finally have my ticket out of here. All I need now is the antiemetics which are easy to procure in my country. I've got a few months before I CTB but I think I'm going to feel a bit better knowing I can check out. On the other hand, its sad that things have come to this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Aion, Beautifulletdown and 8 others
J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Make sure you test it beforehand. Don't wanna wake up sick but still alive.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, AsexualBarbieBoy and Joannf
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
I just wanted to share. It's a bittersweet feeling knowing I finally have my ticket out of here. All I need now is the antiemetics which are easy to procure in my country. I've got a few months before I CTB but I think I'm going to feel a bit better knowing I can check out. On the other hand, its sad that things have come to this.

SN is the only oral stuff that interest me (I'll likely do CO) - easy to get, easy to use... but surprisingly many people seem to fail with it lately.
I mean, I can get 25 kgs at 82 credtits from a regular supplier from the food industry, so it will b genuine.
Is faulty product the reason for the problems in most cases or is it that the stuff is so hard to digest ?
People aren't exactly clear about that.

Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
SN is the only oral stuff that interest me (I'll likely do CO) - easy to get, easy to use... but surprisingly many people seem to fail with it lately.
I mean, I can get 25 kgs at 82 credtits from a regular supplier from the food industry, so it will b genuine.
Is faulty product the reason for the problems in most cases or is it that the stuff is so hard to digest ?
People aren't exactly clear about that.

The failures all seem to be associated with one of three things, viz. insufficient dosing, not taking suitable antiemetics/vomiting, or being found before death occurs.

Why buy 25 kg, two thousand times more than you will need ?
And what is a credtit?

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul
Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
The failures all seem to be associated with one of three things, viz. insufficient dosing, not taking suitable emetics, or being found before death occurs.

Why buy 25 kg, two thousand times more than you will need ?
And what is a credtit?

I would have thought, as it's a conservant found in yummy sausages, it should be possible to consume the stuff in a meal and save on emetics - has nobody thought of this yet or is there a scientific reason nobody does it ? You would be able to use a very ample dose...
The 25 kgs was what I spontaneously found offered on amazon - and the exotic explanation I have for that is that nobody thinks about SN as a suicide means. The supplier is obviously expecting some local sausage/cured ham maker to order the stuff, they are abundant here.
Such people wouldn't need just 15 grams, that sort of thing would be both suspect and hilarious, as in utterly implausible.
Credit is what I chose to resemble both euro and dollar fiats. I have a faible for typos.

Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I would have thought, as it's a conservant found in yummy sausages, it should be possible to consume the stuff in a meal and save on emetics - has nobody thought of this yet or is there a scientific reason nobody does it ? You would be able to use a very ample dose...
The 25 kgs was what I spontaneously found offered on amazon - and the exotic explanation I have for that is that nobody thinks about SN as a suicide means. The supplier is obviously expecting some local sausage/cured ham maker to order the stuff, they are abundant here.
Such people wouldn't need just 15 grams, that sort of thing would be both suspect and hilarious, as in utterly implausible.
Credit is what I chose to resemble both euro and dollar fiats. I have a faible for typos.

It would be odd to buy 15 gm, sure. The minimum amounts offered for sale seem to be in the range 100gm - 250gm. Those would be reasonable and plausible quantities for Farmer Franco to cure the family pig he's just shot.

Joannf

Joannf

Coração Vagabundo
Oct 8, 2018
It would be odd to buy 15 gm, sure. The minimum amounts offered for sale seem to be in the range 100gm - 250gm. Those would be reasonable and plausible quantities for Farmer Franco to cure the family pig he's just shot.

I think it's morally wrong to shoot pigs - I would have offered to test my famous CO setup on the poor beast (with Farmer Franco only paying for the additional acid).
It seems that SN is only up to 3% of the salts inside these meat stuffs, but still two pounds would be a more realistic purchase.
What do you think about the menu, just nothing ?