• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KidWhite

KidWhite

May 21, 2023
I'm thinking of drinking it in two days. Tomorrow I will start the preparation according to Stan's guide.
I have a question. Is it ok to eat half a teaspoon of sugar after I drink SN? To take away the nasty taste in my mouth. I mean will it chemically affect the effects of the SN or something. Also. I weigh 55kg. I saw a chart with the weight/gram ratio of SN. For my weight, I need about 19-20 grams of SN. Can I take 25 grams to make it work for sure? Like, on the off chance that the SN is of poor quality or something. Anyway it is made by state standard in Russia in a chemical lab and its quality is 98.5% pure minimum.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, CelestialDiana, divinemistress36 and 4 others
Beyond_Repair

Beyond_Repair

Disheartened Ghost
Oct 27, 2023
I'm thinking of drinking it in two days. Tomorrow I will start the preparation according to Stan's guide.
I have a question. Is it ok to eat half a teaspoon of sugar after I drink SN? To take away the nasty taste in my mouth. I mean will it chemically affect the effects of the SN or something. Also. I weigh 55kg. I saw a chart with the weight/gram ratio of SN. For my weight, I need about 19-20 grams of SN. Can I take 25 grams to make it work for sure? Like, on the off chance that the SN is of poor quality or something. Anyway it is made by state standard in Russia in a chemical lab and its quality is 98.5% pure minimum.
Idk if eating half a teaspoon of sugar would cause issues or not, the reason why it's not recommended to eat or drink anything else is to have as little in your stomach as possible to avoid vomiting. Also so if you do vomit, it's easier to tell how much of the SN you've vomited - if you eat sugar it might be difficult to tell how much is sugar vs SN. I don't see why sugar would alter its effectiveness in any way though. I've read people using mouthwash or sucking on a mint to help with the taste afterwards, so that's an option as well.

I also don't think 25g would be an issue, as that's what's recommended as standard dose. It may be a good idea to test it per the guide if you're worried about the quality though to be sure

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, KidWhite and Praestat_Mori
D

dying flower

Jan 6, 2024
I have read that a lolly is ok