Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I have been trying to find a way to get meto but am not making any progress. Online pharmacies turn me down and I'm worried that in person clinics will too. I've been researching this but cannot find any good info. Can anyone who has any information at all please PM me? Like what I should tell the doctor (I know to tell them I have migraines) and what are online options for getting AEs? It would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to take this SN without AEs but I might have to.

• Love
Reactions: esann7, falloutcarter13 and robotomy
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Meclizine (brand name Bonine, or some alternate Dramamine less-drowsy formulations) would be better than no AE at all. They reduce nausea by affecting dopamine reuptake, which is the same mechanism of action as meto, as far as I can tell. You can get this stuff for $6 at walmart =)

Disclaimer: I'm learning about SN and the related prep meds right alongside everyone else. Never take my offerings as gospel, as they're just my own interpretation of what I've read. Do your own research and always double check what people here tell you, even if they sound like they know what they're talking about! =D

Reactions: esann7 and Captive of Mind
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
Meclizine (brand name Bonine, or some alternate Dramamine less-drowsy formulations) would be better than no AE at all. They reduce nausea by affecting dopamine reuptake, which is the same mechanism of action as meto, as far as I can tell. You can get this stuff for $6 at walmart =)

Disclaimer: I'm learning about SN and the related prep meds right alongside everyone else. Never take my offerings as gospel, as they're just my own interpretation of what I've read. Do your own research and always double check what people here tell you, even if they sound like they know what they're talking about! =D
Thank you for the response! People don't seem to have much information on this and no one has been replying to my posts. I'm mainly looking for people who have had success obtaining AEs online or through prescription to share with me how they were able to get them. Someone gave me a link to domperidone recently but they are all sold out now. That would have taken a month to get here anyways and I plan to ctb much sooner than that.

Reactions: esann7 and falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Yeah, I can't speak to how effective meclizine is in comparison to prescription antiemetics with the same MOA. I'm not in the position to be able to get them, even if I could locate a source, so its very possible I'm just wanting to believe the best about something otc like meclizine...but it seems like an acceptable substitute. A better-than-nothing sort of deal. Wish I could help you more, best of luck finding what you need bud.

Reactions: Captive of Mind
Captive of Mind

Captive of Mind

Memento mori
Aug 11, 2020
I know what you mean. Since there are no other options we just have to go into it whole heartedly believing it will work. Man, you have been so supportive and helpful to me and so many people here. I hope everyone on this forum appreciates you as much as I do.

• Hugs
Reactions: falloutcarter13