watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
Hi,

Some of you might have seen my post about Ketamine treatment in the Recovery section. Sadly, it has not given me enough relief to give up on my CTB plan.

Today I picked up the SN. I don't feel much different, just growing now in numbness. I am determined to stay here until at least the end of October, so there is still time to plan things out.

Whilst I am not one to ask such question in light of the excellent and already available resources provided by other members, it is not clear to me how to use Olanzapine as an antiemetic for the SN method. The Stan's guide simply mentions that if you are already on antipsychotics (including Olanzapine) you have what you need in terms of AE. However, I have been on a low dose of the drug (5mg per day) and I am not sure if that's enough.

I was planning on taking a large dose of it combined with a benzodiazepine (bromazapine) anyway (so I can hopefully just black out from this mix as SN is taking its course), but I am not sure how to space it out. My guess would be to take them about an hour prior to drinking SN (along with the painkillers), which would give enough time for the drugs to start working but not yet quite knock me out preventing me from drinking SN.

Does anybody know the best way to approach this? Perhaps a post I missed?

Thank you.

Reactions: StateOfMind
Mr.Nobody

Mr.Nobody

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Hi,

Some of you might have seen my post about Ketamine treatment in the Recovery section. Sadly, it has not given me enough relief to give up on my CTB plan.

Today I picked up the SN. I don't feel much different, just growing now in numbness. I am determined to stay here until at least the end of October, so there is still time to plan things out.

Whilst I am not one to ask such question in light of the excellent and already available resources provided by other members, it is not clear to me how to use Olanzapine as an antiemetic for the SN method. The Stan's guide simply mentions that if you are already on antipsychotics (including Olanzapine) you have what you need in terms of AE. However, I have been on a low dose of the drug (5mg per day) and I am not sure if that's enough.

I was planning on taking a large dose of it combined with a benzodiazepine (bromazapine) anyway (so I can hopefully just black out from this mix as SN is taking its course), but I am not sure how to space it out. My guess would be to take them about an hour prior to drinking SN (along with the painkillers), which would give enough time for the drugs to start working but not yet quite knock me out preventing me from drinking SN.

Does anybody know the best way to approach this? Perhaps a post I missed?

Thank you.
I am gonna use Olanzapine as AE as well.Not sure how much to take as a stat dose.Did you find an answer ?

NegativeSymptoms

NegativeSymptoms

trying to recover
Sep 4, 2019
I am gonna use Olanzapine as AE as well.Not sure how much to take as a stat dose.Did you find an answer ?
Same, I don't know the correct dosage but I plan taking 10 mg of olanzapine 1 h before SN. I also take 300 mg quetiapine in the evening (I plan to CTB in the morning).

justanotherstar

justanotherstar

Life: you can’t fire me, I quit.
Nov 23, 2020
I'm going to use Olanzapine as AE too and i spent time researching this and the best answer I found was to take your normal dose. I'm on 20mg the highest dose so plan to take that an hour before SN. There was some people warning against taking more as you won't be able to predict the effect of the extra meds on your body but others who openly suggested taking a double dose. I don't think anyone knows exactly so all we can do is follow stans guide as closely as possible which is to take a standard dose 1 hour prior

watsonsmith

watsonsmith

Aug 31, 2020
I abandoned the idea of using SN. I'm still suicidal at times (loneliness, longing for the love of my life whose ignoring me and money worries - I have a plan in place though), but I'm not going to do it.

Thank you for the answers. In the end my thinking is was to just take a large dose, like 30-50 mg, but @justanotherstar is probably right.