Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Hello

I am in Poland right now and it was surprisingly cheap and easy to get SN. From order to receiving only like 3 working days have passed.
I paid 5 USD for 1kg of NaNO2 [alleged purity 98/99%] and shipping. I don't know if it is THE THING, considering how easy and cheap it was to get my hands on.

It looks like this - please see attachments.

Company is polish one B _ _ _ _s

It is packaged in white plastic bottle, which was inside a transparent bag, and all of this was in a cardboard box like 25 x 25 x 25cm. Even a kid could order and unpack it.

Inside is a yellowish substance, which is sometimes very fine (like sand or dust), but very often clumped (like a lump). Or "rock" for those who don't speak english that well (of course it's not as hard as rock, it could be broken down into smaller "rocks".

When I tried to take a spoonful of it, it was hard because big lumps were coming on a spoon, then falling. I had to crush those lumps into smaller ones.

I just want to have validation if it is really it, because people desperately want this substance, and I got it in 3 days from learning about it, AND 1kg AND for 5USD?
Really 25-35g dissolved in 50-100ml of water will make me CTB? So my 1kg is enough to prepare 30 such deadly doses? Kinda hard to believe.

Please just say if it is legit SN. I can even share some of it but only if you come to me (I will not send it).
Thank you.

Last edited:
Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Hello

I am in Poland right now and it was surprisingly cheap and easy to get SN. From order to receiving only like 3 working days have passed.
I paid 5 USD for 1kg of NaNO2 [alleged purity 98/99%] and shipping. I don't know if it is THE THING, considering how easy and cheap it was to get my hands on.

It is packaged in white plastic bottle, which was inside a transparent bag, and all of this was in a cardboard box like 25 x 25 x 25cm. Even a kid could order and unpack it.

Inside is a yellowish substance, which is sometimes very fine (like sand or dust), but very often clumped (like a lump). Or "rock" for those who don't speak english that well (of course it's not as hard as rock, it could be broken down into smaller "rocks".

When I tried to take a spoonful of it, it was hard because big lumps were coming on a spoon, then falling. I had to crush those lumps into smaller ones.

I just want to have validation if it is really it, because people desperately want this substance, and I got it in 3 days from learning about it, AND 1kg AND for 5USD?
Really 25-35g dissolved in 50-100ml of water will make me CTB? So my 1kg is enough to prepare 30 such deadly doses? Kinda hard to believe.

Please just say if it is legit SN. I can even share some of it but only if you come to me (I will not send it).
Thank you.

View attachment 151037View attachment 151039View attachment 151040
Hey Roman, My friend,

It is difficult to tell 100% from a picture, however, that does look like legit SN, from the pictures.

I wish I could say more, but that's all I can say based on the pics... I'm not an expert though, my friend...

If it is for personal use, I personally would "potentially" trust it... If I was providing some to others, I would be hesitant. That is just my two cents, only based on where it come from/how cheap it was/where you got it.....

Reactions: CioranEnjoyer, DrinkyCrow, Plato'sCaveDweller and 1 other person
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Maybe I should make a mixture with water, mix it and post another photo?
Or take in on spoon (I already did that, but lost the photo somehow). Really I tried like 5 times to put spoon inside, and take out a lump, because the rock was falling out. I had to crush it a little bit into smaller ones.

I was surprised kind of, because I expected a fine dust/powder, but this looks more like "crystal" or crystallized yellow lumps.

But you all agree, that 3 days, 5 USD for 1kg of this is like super cheap and super fast right?
On Amazon I found 100g for 30-100Euro... and delivery time sometimes 3-4 weeks... it's hard to believe I have it on my hands. Getting antiemetics will be 100x harder than this lol.

Edit:
Also, have anyone else ordered from this Polish B_ _ _ _ S (6 letter long) company? They ship outside Poland so I believe all over the Europe and even overseas...

I remember few days ago a guy posted pics that he couldnt open it, because the blue plug couldn't be rotated with hands only. I also had to cut some of it with a knife, only then I managed to open it with hands.
It looked like the same container I have.
Maybe anyone have experience with it, if yes please share if it worked.

Last edited:
A

athiestjoe

Sep 24, 2024
Looks legitimate but you can also get a testing kit to test the quality; I've read some conflicting info on the blood test side so I plan to use a SN test kid to gage. The appearance looks right. Check some of the guide info though now you have opened it though as it deteoriates when exposed to air.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
OK I removed two pics of container, I hope only one pic of the powder, and somewhat censored company name isn't exposing too hard now?

Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Mkeblair

Mkeblair

Aug 12, 2024
Maybe I should make a mixture with water, mix it and post another photo?
Or take in on spoon (I already did that, but lost the photo somehow). Really I tried like 5 times to put spoon inside, and take out a lump, because the rock was falling out. I had to crush it a little bit into smaller ones.

I was surprised kind of, because I expected a fine dust/powder, but this looks more like "crystal" or crystallized yellow lumps.

But you all agree, that 3 days, 5 USD for 1kg of this is like super cheap and super fast right?
On Amazon I found 100g for 30-100Euro... and delivery time sometimes 3-4 weeks... it's hard to believe I have it on my hands. Getting antiemetics will be 100x harder than this lol.

Edit:
Also, have anyone else ordered from this Polish B_ _ _ _ S (6 letter long) company? They ship outside Poland so I believe all over the Europe and even overseas...

I remember few days ago a guy posted pics that he couldnt open it, because the blue plug couldn't be rotated with hands only. I also had to cut some of it with a knife, only then I managed to open it with hands.
It looked like the same container I have.
Maybe anyone have experience with it, if yes please share if it worked.
Hey my friend,

I can understand it being in clumps/rocks and not a fine dust, as the cobalt and such that I order for my work, typically come in and are dried/clumped together and we have to break it up. So, that does make sense, if you are receiving it from a legit supplier. I only wish you the best my friend.

Best Regards,

Mike

M

M3anMangoTang0

Sep 14, 2024
Does this supplier ship to US? Or only Poland... Im assuming only Poland but having been having trouble finding a source that seems legit. And DMC is ever eluding me on Y, sadly.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
I think it should. The page is in english.

Info about shipment:
"Packages are generally dispatched within 2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via UPS with tracking and drop-off without signature. If you prefer delivery by UPS Extra with required signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever shipment choice you make, we will provide you with a link to track your package online."

N

Nero999

Sep 18, 2024
The only comment I can make is that $5 is really cheap for a kilo??

Happy to be proved wrong though?

Reactions: ladylazarus4
C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
Could you please tell me how many languages are there to choose on this site? I want to be sure we have the same resource.

schrei_nach_liebe

schrei_nach_liebe

Experienced
Jul 6, 2023
That looks perfect, $5 in Poland for a kilo sounds correct to me if you're not really dealing with a middleman and repacking

Reactions: ladylazarus4
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Hello

Thank you.
H
What is its grade, does it have a certificate of analysis?

thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024
Hello

Thank you.

View attachment 151040
Looks how it is supposed to. Test it to be sure as always though.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
That looks like a delicious bowl of vanilla ice cream šŸ˜Š
The difference is u eat the vanilla ice cream and get a fleeting animal pleasure but a few seconds after that none of my problems have been solved and I'm right back in this hell

Reactions: sadlittleman32 and ladylazarus4
Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
No it does not have any certificate - no pdf on the page, and no physical paper came with it.

Only the labels on the container, which I removed because one poster said I was compromising the supplier.

However most people here say it's legit and I think I have no basis to think otherwise.

Reactions: Unknown21
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
No it does not have any certificate - no pdf on the page, and no physical paper came with it.

Only the labels on the container, which I removed because one poster said I was compromising the supplier.

However most people here say it's legit and I think I have no basis to think otherwise.
Isn't the purity percentage and chemical grade written on it (the bottle)?
Cas number, was it 7632 00-0?
Was there a patch number too?

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
Yes it says 7632-00-0 as CAS no.
Other numbers you have below.

Online (not on the bottle) it said the purity is 98,5%.

Important NOTE: Some user commented on this product: "I've checked, the readings indicate the appropriate amount of nitrites (NO2), however, they also show a concerning amount of nitrates (NO3). I hope this won't affect the quality, but it is quite a significant problem."

Also I've found out, that NaNO2 method provide significant suffering, panic and air hunger (suffocation), not because of high CO2 levels, but of proper lung functioning, and cells and organs deprived severely of Oxygen. That's second option or air hunger (first is high CO2). Inert gas method displace oxygen from lungs, and lungs stop working correctly, therefore loss of consciousness is rapid and without suffocation.
However, SN causes suffocation, person starts to panic and breathe heavily and hyperventilate, and still feels like suffocating. CNS Depressants like opioids or benzodiazepines can dull this sensation, to the point of almost no panic/anxiety at all.
So therefore I guess benzodiazepines help a lot in SN method. SN with AE alone don't help much, because AE just makes you not vomit, but air hunger kicks in, and for 5-30minutes feeling of choking despite taking breaths, is no fun at all.

Thankfully, i have opiates and benzos, but I dont have AE :) The best way in my case is to overdose on everything: opio, benzo AND sn. (CNS respiratory depression being the primary cause, but if it fails, because of my tolerance to opioids, then SN will complete the job, while I will be unconscious already). Death almost guaranteed, comfort ensured.

Reactions: Unknown21
C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
Didnt this site tell you it is 99% pure? I have the same product and I was wondering why should english version tell something different than Polish.

Last edited:
C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
So, are you going to test it? Me personally did blood test and it turned totally chocolate. I guess it's a good sign.

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
I have read about testing SN [I thought it's some kind of advanced reagent chemical test, where you have to send it to an external laboratory etc]. But then I've read about "aquarium test" and "blood test". How are those test done? What are the procedures?

Yeah albo @CioranEnjoyer do I have to drip some of my own blood and mix SN with it and it has to turn dark? I know about methemoglobinemia and stuff, and that in dead people from SN, their blood is dark. But I'm not sure if it has to happen in a living organism, or can be mixed like this, in outside enviroment.

Please someone describe the aquarium test and blood test.
Thx in advance!

Romanticize

Romanticize

Aug 22, 2024
I tried a little bit on a finger (probably a hundred miligrams or so) like I put a finger into my mouth to salivate it, then put it inside SN container, and put it back into my mouth.
The taste is REALLY salty, almost if you were eating pure salt (maybe less salty than NaCl, but you feel that chemical taste, chemical way) and the taste stays long on the tongue.
I had to drink some milk, and take a sweet snack to mitigate it.

C

CioranEnjoyer

Sep 21, 2024
Just buy this scale i'm posting down below. Measure 0.1g of sn and mix it with tablespoon of fresh blood. It should turn chocolate colour. Mine did.
But be aware it can not tell you if your sn is 95% or more pure.

Last edited: