xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
My SN just arrived, I ordered from the Ukrainian seller on the well known craft site, the packages are airtight sealed but there is no label on them, does this look legit to you ? F10647CB DCA8 410D BD73 1E5CF35E0697

W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
SN is characterized as something with "white or yellowish-white crystals," which is something that your substance has. However, I would highly recommend the aquarium test to determine the purity.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/testing-my-sn-using-the-aquarium-testing-strips.31522/

Reactions: ActualLesbian, xLosthopex, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
My SN just arrived, I ordered from the Ukrainian seller on the well known craft site, the packages are airtight sealed but there is no label on them, does this look legit to you ?View attachment 37721
Well,he's cleaned up his act a little :love:
Test it to be sure.
I was thinking about this yesterday. From some guy in Ukraine's perspective,if you've ordered food grade sn,as far as he's concerned,you want to cure meat. In that case,you'd be mixing a tiny bit in the curing salt mixture,which includes nitrAte. So,any incidental nitrAte caused by air contact in his product is going to be offset by the mass of the rest of the curing salt mix.
He's not going to be too fussed. He doesn't know (?) we're looking to off ourselves and get all pedantic over purity :smiling:
As far as labelling,I guess he sent you what you ordered,and couldn't be arsed to get his sharpie out at least lol.

Reactions: Notwinnernotawin and xLosthopex