Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
On the one hand, I'm pretty excited that it's here even though I don't plan to use it for at least over a year from now. I'm fairly sure it'll be safely stored in my room which no one in my house has any reason to disturb plus it should stay cool and dry as long as I keep it out of the sunlight. Since I live in the good ol' U.S. of A, I'm lucky that I didn't have to jump through hoops to get it. I ordered from the LW supplier through a certain online retailer which I think was successful for other users before too. Just having it now is really reassuring though since it means I can start to set my other exit plans in motion as I prepare over the next couple years.

There are two issues with how I received it though:

-When I opened the package, I could smell something strong. It kind of smelled like a mixture of bleach or paste and salt. I hope that this doesn't mean any kind of seal was broken. I don't want to open it yet for fear it may become useless if I do so I gotta ask, is this smell normal for unopened SN from this supplier? I am hoping I won't have to do a blood or aquarium test since this supplier's product seemed reliable enough.

-The other problem is that it actually arrived a day early. I was thinking it would arrive tomorrow so when I came home from work I was shocked when my sister (the non-autistic one) told me she found a package for me and left it in the garage. She said it pretty casually and I don't think she knew what it was but I'm just a tiny bit worried that if she were to look up the supplier company (their name and address is on the package) she'd find out what it was about and try to call me out on it or force me to get help. She doesn't know I'm on a suicide forum but she does know I've had reason to feel very suicidal recently. She asked me no such questions about the content of the package though so maybe I'm just overreacting.

Anyways, that's my deal right now. My excitement and relief definitely outweighs my anxiety at the moment at least. :hihi:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: I screwed up, sadworld, grungeCat and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Congrats on receiving your SN. :hug: Mine also came a day or two early but I was there to pick it up before the mates noticed it.
I don't remember a strong smell but I think it had a slight odor. I have it stored away and can't check right now.
I wouldn't bring up the package that would cause any suspicion. If someone brings it up I would say it was like maybe electronics or a skin product. I would have said cd's or dvd's for myself because I order them online sometimes.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, grungeCat, Huntfish34 and 2 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Grats on it arriving. I smelled mine, and it didn't smell like anything. Maybe something got on the bottle? I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, sadworld, grungeCat and 4 others
Rn110bg101

Rn110bg101

I want to go home
Apr 18, 2019
I didn't order from LW but my SN package did kind of smell like glue/paste too—yet the SN bottle itself was in a completely airtight packet and appears to be pure enough, so I'd say smell alone isn't very telling of the quality.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sadworld, grungeCat and 4 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
On the one hand, I'm pretty excited that it's here even though I don't plan to use it for at least over a year from now. I'm fairly sure it'll be safely stored in my room which no one in my house has any reason to disturb plus it should stay cool and dry as long as I keep it out of the sunlight. Since I live in the good ol' U.S. of A, I'm lucky that I didn't have to jump through hoops to get it. I ordered from the LW supplier through a certain online retailer which I think was successful for other users before too. Just having it now is really reassuring though since it means I can start to set my other exit plans in motion as I prepare over the next couple years.

There are two issues with how I received it though:

-When I opened the package, I could smell something strong. It kind of smelled like a mixture of bleach or paste and salt. I hope that this doesn't mean any kind of seal was broken. I don't want to open it yet for fear it may become useless if I do so I gotta ask, is this smell normal for unopened SN from this supplier? I am hoping I won't have to do a blood or aquarium test since this supplier's product seemed reliable enough.

-The other problem is that it actually arrived a day early. I was thinking it would arrive tomorrow so when I came home from work I was shocked when my sister (the non-autistic one) told me she found a package for me and left it in the garage. She said it pretty casually and I don't think she knew what it was but I'm just a tiny bit worried that if she were to look up the supplier company (their name and address is on the package) she'd find out what it was about and try to call me out on it or force me to get help. She doesn't know I'm on a suicide forum but she does know I've had reason to feel very suicidal recently. She asked me no such questions about the content of the package though so maybe I'm just overreacting.

Anyways, that's my deal right now. My excitement and relief definitely outweighs my anxiety at the moment at least. :hihi:
I got mine from the same supplier you did and the bottles are in plastic bags that are sealed so if any was leaking I wouldn't have been able to smell it.

Did you open the plastic bag the bottle was in?

Reactions: sadworld, Huntfish34, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
Wish i could get LW SN since its proven to work.
giphy.gif

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sadworld, Huntfish34 and 2 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Thanks for the congratulations, everyone! :hug:

I got mine from the same supplier you did and the bottles are in plastic bags that are sealed so if any was leaking I wouldn't have been able to smell it.

Did you open the plastic bag the bottle was in?
I didn't get mine in a plastic bag, but it did have plastic wrap which I took it out of. I think I'll go put it in a plastic bag then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead and sadworld
Deleted member 19654

Deleted member 19654

Working towards recovery.
Jul 9, 2020
There's been other reports of SN smelling like bleach/chlorine but most people say there's no smell.

• Wow
Reactions: sadworld and Dr Iron Arc
B

Boart

Life is not hard, it’s fkin dumb
Nov 13, 2020
What's the purity of yours?

Reactions: Huntfish34
B

Boart

Nov 13, 2020
Sorry, it's Reagent grade actually. By source do you mean where I bought it? It came from the LW supplier...
Ah. LW**edited name out.. yeah, there's not many SN vendors left with that high.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I hope they never stop selling this for the sake of everyone.
not many SN vendors left with that high.
can you remove that brand name please? Not good to list the brands here.

Reactions: SmellyRat, sadworld, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
grungeCat

grungeCat

Awkward & weird
Jul 5, 2020
My SN also has a slight smell of chlorine but since it passed the blood test I am not worried it's not pure enough. The fact you smell something doesn't mean it's not pure, it just means that smelly chemicals were used in production process.

Reactions: sadworld and Dr Iron Arc
Z

Zebedee

Lost all hope
Sep 30, 2020
Congrats... if only it was so easy to purchase in the UK

• Aww..
Reactions: whitefeather, sadworld, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
B

Boart

Nov 13, 2020

I think the government can find out in a heartbeat what that stands for.
I removed it for you anyway.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yeah...I've seen people here use the full name before but I definitely wanted to still leave it out just in case. I think they'll be fine though since they probably already know about it.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yeah...I've seen people here use the full name before but I definitely wanted to still leave it out just in case. I think they'll be fine though since they probably already know about it.
It's the amount of harassment and complaints from pro lifers that get heaped on the seller which might make it be removed from sale.

• Aww..
Reactions: SmellyRat and Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
It's the amount of harassment and complaints from pro lifers that get heaped on the seller which might make it be removed from sale.
True. That's part of why I felt I had to get it as soon as I could before it was too late.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Meditation guide
J

jaekonl412

Oct 4, 2020
Mine also arrived within 2 days even though tracking said it would arrive by next week. Already opened mine and sprinkled some on blood. Hopefully it'll stay potent for another month or two. Might even buy another if I don't trust my current one.

Reactions: Huntfish34 and Dr Iron Arc
GerMann

GerMann

year of birth: 1972
Nov 30, 2018
My "Polish zippack stuff seller" from Aug.2020 smelled very strong like chlorine, so it is not only LW typically.

SmellyRat

SmellyRat

Arcanist
Nov 5, 2018
It will probably get restricted to businesses only.
Evil fuckers don't want to let people who are suffering have an easy way out of this shit hole.

• Aww..
Reactions: Leiden, sourpink, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
Now_And_Then

Now_And_Then

If I am no good , then let me out
Jun 30, 2019
Where did you order your S N from ?

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Where did you order your S N from ?
Big online retailer. Sorry I'm being vague. Hope that would be enough. I'm also in the US btw so it's not like I had to search for very long...

Reactions: Meditation guide