C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
Hello everyone, i wanna use SN only with metoclopramide Ibuprofen and some xanax , my bodyweight is around 115kgshould i use 35g SN ?

My plan is Just to Take 30 mg metoclopramide and Ibuprofen 40-60mins before i Take the SN Drink on empty stomach i also have 20mg xanax ( No toleranceon xanax ) i Just wanna use the xanax for anxiety and relax.and can i drink the SN Out of a Glass Cup?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Hello everyone, i wanna use SN only with metoclopramide Ibuprofen and some xanax , my bodyweight is around 115kgshould i use 35g SN ?

My plan is Just to Take 30 mg metoclopramide and Ibuprofen 40-60mins before i Take the SN Drink on empty stomach i also have 20mg xanax ( No toleranceon xanax ) i Just wanna use the xanax for anxiety and relax.and can i drink the SN Out of a Glass Cup?
According to the guide, if you weigh more than 100 kg the dose is 35g. And yes, it can be drunk from a glass cup.

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024

Why don't drink it from a glass of water ? Just metal shouldn't come in contact with nitrite salts... 🤯
Do you plan to run a 48 or 72 hours regimen or take the Meto only once before SN drink ?
And as the PPH says, it's better to use 35 g in your case... Often it's also recommended, to have a second or even a third glass of SN/water on hand.
Just forgot to say, that I'd take the Benzos 30 - 60 mins BEFORE u ingest the SN - contrary to what PPH says. Alprazolam has an intermediate-time onset of action and reaches maximum plasma levels (and herein max. effects) between 60 - 85 mins after oral ingestion. 👨‍🔬... :wink: So if you would be tranquilized and sedated enough, take XanaX earlier. Besides it's likely that you vomit and if you take both at nearly the same time, then you vomit both substances.
SO FAR, hope my little knowledge about pharmacie/chem will help you with adjusting your plan... :devil::halo::halo:

Reactions: Minsu
C

Christian1986

Jun 23, 2024
H
Why don't drink it from a glass of water ? Just metal shouldn't come in contact with nitrite salts... 🤯
Do you plan to run a 48 or 72 hours regimen or take the Meto only once before SN drink ?
And as the PPH says, it's better to use 35 g in your case... Often it's also recommended, to have a second or even a third glass of SN/water on hand.
Just forgot to say, that I'd take the Benzos 30 - 60 mins BEFORE u ingest the SN - contrary to what PPH says. Alprazolam has an intermediate-time onset of action and reaches maximum plasma levels (and herein max. effects) between 60 - 85 mins after oral ingestion. 👨‍🔬... :wink: So if you would be tranquilized and sedated enough, take XanaX earlier. Besides it's likely that you vomit and if you take both at nearly the same time, then you vomit both substances.
SO FAR, hope my little knowledge about pharmacie/chem will help you with adjusting your plan... :devil::halo::halo:
Thx for Ur Response, i think i wanna Take the SN without Regimen of 48-72 hours i read now so much in SN bible and pph they say it makes Not much difference, your plan Sounds good with the AD so u think i should Take the 20mg? Or Just 1-2 mg ? The Thing is i suffer a Long Time under loud Tinnitus Depressions and insomnia, but i feel the time come soon because i have a lot of Problems with my Body because of the insomnia. Thats why i would do it without Regimen Time. I try to Live but my Body regrets.i wanna do it in the deep forest too.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
Do not take all 20mg. It may have an adverse reaction you don't want. Even half that will knock you all the way out (not CTB but blacked out like with drinking alcohol in excess) so your inhibitions will be lowered. If you have no Xanax tolerance less is WAY more.

C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
H

Thx for Ur Response, i think i wanna Take the SN without Regimen of 48-72 hours i read now so much in SN bible and pph they say it makes Not much difference, your plan Sounds good with the AD so u think i should Take the 20mg? Or Just 1-2 mg ? The Thing is i suffer a Long Time under loud Tinnitus Depressions and insomnia, but i feel the time come soon because i have a lot of Problems with my Body because of the insomnia. Thats why i would do it without Regimen Time. I try to Live but my Body regrets.i wanna do it in the deep forest too.
R u used to benzodiazepines ? 20 mg is much. The main thing is, not to fall to sleep before you can ingest one or two glasses of SN Drink. I think 6-8 mg would do the job (if you don't take them usually)...
But of course you can take more, but be prepared to maybe fall asleep. :wink:

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I take 1 mg of lorazepam every 12 hours, I don't know if you could say I have a tolerance. My plan was to take 4 mg but finally I think I will use 3 mg, because of the empty stomach I fear that same thing, falling asleep. 3mg is more than enough to keep me calm while everything happens.