• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

2011.HondaCivic

2011.HondaCivic

Jun 2, 2021
I've been through a few SN threads, and found one in particular that that wrote about the fact that antiemetics aren't completely necessary. However, considering it could be wrong I'm just not sure, does anyone have any link or sources of where to actually get antiemetics? I live in the west coast of the US, and unfortunately I cannot drive. Also, does anyone have a source for where to get the SN as well with a high purity? I've seen a few threads talking about sources but they never gave a specific link and only talked about generic names of certain websites which I wasn't able to find. Any help is appreciated!

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
I've been through a few SN threads, and found one in particular that that wrote about the fact that antiemetics aren't completely necessary. However, considering it could be wrong I'm just not sure, does anyone have any link or sources of where to actually get antiemetics? I live in the west coast of the US, and unfortunately I cannot drive. Also, does anyone have a source for where to get the SN as well with a high purity? I've seen a few threads talking about sources but they never gave a specific link and only talked about generic names of certain websites which I wasn't able to find. Any help is appreciated!
I thought they we're available OTC in the US

2011.HondaCivic

2011.HondaCivic

Jun 2, 2021
I thought they we're available OTC in the US
There might he some OTC variants but what I've seen from the people here, they recommend not using OTC ones because apparently they're not strong enough. But then again I saw a post where someone (presumably) successfully CTB using only ibuprofen.

L

lolfuturecorpse

-
Jun 13, 2021
I am new to SS, and I am looking into the SN method as well. I still need to do more reading on it. I am also in the west coast of the US. It looks like it's available through online retailers. I'll see if it's available OTC. Let me know when you find a way to get ahold of it, OP.

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
There might he some OTC variants but what I've seen from the people here, they recommend not using OTC ones because apparently they're not strong enough. But then again I saw a post where someone (presumably) successfully CTB using only ibuprofen.

ah right, i thought one of the prescription ones was available OTC in the US. i might be getting it mixed up with something else though. I have an OTC anti-e i am going to use, but thats just my choice personally

Reactions: 2011.HondaCivic