• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
My plan was to do the 48hr regime for SN method (as per Stan's guide) and I was able to get some Metoclopramide but it was only 40mg instead of the 80mg needed.

However, I also got prescribed some Sumatriptan (Mylan) and it may not be classified as an antiemetic but it is similarly used to treat migraines and according to webmd "Sumatriptan is used to treat migraines. It helps to relieve headache, pain, and other migraine symptoms (including nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light/sound)" so I am thinking I can use this instead? I was originally planning to use it in tandem with the Meto when I saw how little I got but unfortunately Sumatriptan can interact negatively with it (according to medbroadcast. com). So now I am concerned I will have to risk it and just do stat dose instead and keep the other 10mg for a little extra in the case I throw up and need to do a second try of the SN.

I also am calling another doctor tomorrow and I plan on doing the same story with him as I did the last, let him know what I got prescribed already, and then to express concern that I might not have enough for the month (for how many migraines I supposedly have).

Man, I am starting to feel like a con artist, but god damnit if this is what it takes to CTB so be it.

If there is anyone out there with some knowledge on this subject and can share that would be greatly appreciated, I am just wanting this plan to go as smoothly as possible.

graybars

graybars

Apr 16, 2022
Sumatriptan won't be of any use. It's a selective serotonin agonist, specifically acting at 5-hydroxytryptamine 1B/1D (5-HT1B/1D​) receptors on intracranial blood vessels and sensory nerve endings. This means it won't help anything in your gut: in fact, triptans often have the unfortunate side effect of causing nausea, with some studies even going as far as to say they're a sub optimal treatment option for migraine patients with nausea. It's worse than nothing.

GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
Sumatriptan won't be of any use. It's a selective serotonin agonist, specifically acting at 5-hydroxytryptamine 1B/1D (5-HT1B/1D​) receptors on intracranial blood vessels and sensory nerve endings. This means it won't help anything in your gut: in fact, triptans often have the unfortunate side effect of causing nausea, with some studies even going as far as to say they're a sub optimal treatment option for migraine patients with nausea. It's worse than nothing.
Well thank you! Super glad I checked. The past 24 hours have just been me researching drug after drug so I might need to take a break so my mind doesn't get so scrambled up with what does what and which causes which side effect.
But noted, I will just ignore this medication entirely :)

Reactions: WanderingWater
M

msci4499

Apr 25, 2022
碼頭姑娘 台灣人嗎?! 看到黃裙子突然想到的 哈哈 , 幸會 不過在這邊遇到想想也談不上幸會 比較像是一種遺憾吧!
你準備走SN路線嗎? 已經準備哪些東西了 我最近也準備好了 甚至搞到防止心跳過快的β受體阻滯劑 現在還在考慮用氮氣還是SN
你呢 準備哪些東西了
Wharf girl, are you Taiwanese?! It's a good thing to meet you here, but if you think about it, it's more like a pity! Are you going to take the SN route? Got a beta blocker to prevent rapid heartbeat. I'm still considering nitrogen or SN. What have you prepared?

Reactions: WanderingWater
GongLiFang

GongLiFang

Certified Stupid
Aug 11, 2021
碼頭姑娘 台灣人嗎?! 看到黃裙子突然想到的 哈哈 , 幸會 不過在這邊遇到想想也談不上幸會 比較像是一種遺憾吧!
你準備走SN路線嗎? 已經準備哪些東西了 我最近也準備好了 甚至搞到防止心跳過快的β受體阻滯劑 現在還在考慮用氮氣還是SN
你呢 準備哪些東西了
Wharf girl, are you Taiwanese?! It's a good thing to meet you here, but if you think about it, it's more like a pity! Are you going to take the SN route? Got a beta blocker to prevent rapid heartbeat. I'm still considering nitrogen or SN. What have you prepared?
Unfortunately I am not Taiwanese, but I appreciate the game a lot as it has a special place in my heart and had a big impact on me.
I am going the SN route, I don't have a beta blocker but I do have the antiemetic and antacid to help. I also have pain killers if I really need.
What about you, do you have everything else prepared as well?

Last edited:
M

msci4499

Apr 25, 2022
謝謝!我一下得在腦子裡的24,我一直在研究一種藥物,所以我可能需要休息一下,這樣我就需要什麼作用和什麼時候開始檢查過去。
但請注意,我將完全發光
我的計劃是 SN 進行 8 小時的方法,斯坦的指南),我得到了 40 小時的甲乙胺,但 40 小時(根據美國需要的 80 小時的治療方法)。

但是,我還開了一些舒馬曲坦(Mylan),它可能不被歸類為止吐藥,但它同樣用於治療偏頭痛,據 webmd 稱"舒馬曲坦用於治療偏頭痛。它有助於緩解頭痛、疼痛和其他偏頭痛症狀(包括噁心、嘔吐、對光/聲音敏感)"所以我想我可以用這個代替嗎?當我看到我得到的很少時,我最初打算將它與 Meto 一起使用,但不幸的是,舒馬曲坦可以與它產生負面影響(根據 medbroadcast.com)。所以現在我擔心我將不得不冒險,只是做統計劑量,並保留另外 10 毫克的額外劑量,以防我嘔吐並需要再次嘗試 SN。

我明天還要打電話給另一位醫生,我計劃和他做和上次一樣的故事,讓他知道我已經開了什麼藥,然後表達我對這個月可能不夠吃的擔憂(多少我應該有偏頭痛)。

伙計,我開始覺得自己像個騙子,但該死的,如果這就是 CTB 所需要的,那就這樣吧。

如果有人在這個主題上有一些知識並且可以分享,將不勝感激,我只是希望這個計劃盡可能順利。
Unfortunately I am not Taiwanese, but I appreciate the game a lot as it has a special place in my heart and had a big impact on me.
I am going the SN route, I don't have a beta blocker but I do have the antiemetic and antacid to help. I also have pain killers if I really need.
What about you, do you have everything else prepared as well?
paracetamol propranolol
domperidone
SN
I'm ready! :hihi:
good luck~