N

Nichtnamenlos

Mar 17, 2020
Hello everyone,
my name is Sven, 17, turning 18 very soon, this week soon to be percise, and i am living in Germany.

i've been regulary on here as a guest for a few months now and finally joined to hopefully make up for all the help this forum and its amazing users provide!
I have been looking into one certain suicide Method, the one that seems to be the hot topic right now. Good ol' SN. Seems to be easy to get, cheap, high success rate and close to no pain to top it all of. In theory at least, we dont have to many personal expieriences yet. Some, but not enough to clearly picture the efficency and, probably the most important aspect for anyone considering SN, the Peacefulness.
So i wanted to share my upcoming expierience with it, since i ultimatly planned to use this method in the near future.

Today my lovely 50gramms of 99.9% Sodium Nitrite (with a molecular weight of 69, Noice ;) ) arrived, so the most important ingridient is ready.
But i would like to use an antiemetic, because i tend to throw up really early when drinking alcohol and fear the same might happen with SN, thus vomiting out enough SN to save me.
Only Problem is, and finally im getting to the main point of this thread is that most, if not all according to my research, Dopamine-Antagonists are not legally obtainable without a recipe for very bad cases of anxiety/Depression handed out by therapists.
I have no Money for Therapy and get a legit recipe that way, and those websites offering it recipe free, even Meto which seems to be straight up banned here, seem kinda shady.
Then of course Corona had to be an additional pain in the ass and make obtaining Medicine of any kind waaaayyy more strict.

So, People from Germany, or anyone expirienced on this matter of course, are you using Antiemetics for SN and if which one and how did you get them?
Sorry for the long Text, my terrible English and thank you for any help, i would really appreciate it :)

Yomyom

Yomyom

Darker dearie, much darker
Feb 5, 2020
I suggest you to close your account, and ask to open your account again when you'll be 18.
It's dangerous for you and for the forum.
Wish you the best of luck :hug::heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: 21Neberg, faust, the box is empty and 1 other person
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, I suggest you waiting a little bit until your birthday and then feel free to come back :hug:

Reactions: 21Neberg
Lilmeowssi

Lilmeowssi

I just want peace
Sep 6, 2019
Hello everyone,
my name is Sven, 17, turning 18 very soon, this week soon to be percise, and i am living in Germany.

i've been regulary on here as a guest for a few months now and finally joined to hopefully make up for all the help this forum and its amazing users provide!
I have been looking into one certain suicide Method, the one that seems to be the hot topic right now. Good ol' SN. Seems to be easy to get, cheap, high success rate and close to no pain to top it all of. In theory at least, we dont have to many personal expieriences yet. Some, but not enough to clearly picture the efficency and, probably the most important aspect for anyone considering SN, the Peacefulness.
So i wanted to share my upcoming expierience with it, since i ultimatly planned to use this method in the near future.

Today my lovely 50gramms of 99.9% Sodium Nitrite (with a molecular weight of 69, Noice ;) ) arrived, so the most important ingridient is ready.
But i would like to use an antiemetic, because i tend to throw up really early when drinking alcohol and fear the same might happen with SN, thus vomiting out enough SN to save me.
Only Problem is, and finally im getting to the main point of this thread is that most, if not all according to my research, Dopamine-Antagonists are not legally obtainable without a recipe for very bad cases of anxiety/Depression handed out by therapists.
I have no Money for Therapy and get a legit recipe that way, and those websites offering it recipe free, even Meto which seems to be straight up banned here, seem kinda shady.
Then of course Corona had to be an additional pain in the ass and make obtaining Medicine of any kind waaaayyy more strict.

So, People from Germany, or anyone expirienced on this matter of course, are you using Antiemetics for SN and if which one and how did you get them?
Sorry for the long Text, my terrible English and thank you for any help, i would really appreciate it :)

Wo hast du SN herbekommen? Bin echt am verzweifeln..