• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Planning to take SN only with AE and antacids. Will I feel pain and make sounds while ctb?. I'm sharing a room with my brother. He's a really sound sleeper I'm pretty sure I can get away with it if I I'm silent . Can't ctb anywhere else it's kinda complicated. Is there anywhere I can watch videos of ppl ctb using SN?

itsalittlecold

itsalittlecold

Jun 7, 2024
Planning to take SN only with AE and antacids. Will I feel pain and make sounds while ctb?. I'm sharing a room with my brother. He's a really sound sleeper I'm pretty sure I can get away with it if I I'm silent . Can't ctb anywhere else it's kinda complicated. Is there anywhere I can watch videos of ppl ctb using SN?
I don't know about pain.

But you will 100% make a sound, google death rattle it'll give you abit of insight :)

Also when unconscious and the body's in the shutting down stage there's a high chance off seizures.

Reactions: juna and lucifer_yoo
C

CantDoIt

Jul 18, 2024
Even with antacids, vomiting is likely....seizures are also common as is vomiting in your sleep. So, I would say that all of this depends on whether or not you think that would wake up your brother.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I don't believe your body will go out quietly. It does vary with individual how much noise you will make even with similar method. It could cause you to be interrupted and for their sake, please don't do it next to your sibling.

• Love
U

unnamed2

May 1, 2024
Please, don't do it in the same room nearby your brother. It will give him trauma.
I can imagine that your death desire is huge but think about others you could hurt.

• Love
Reactions: Esokabat, CantDoIt, juna and 1 other person
L

lucifer_yoo

Apr 19, 2024
Thought about it about I don't wanna traumatize my brother. Realized its fucked up on my part do so. How loud will the sound of person going through seizures will be?
Has anyone done it with only AE and antacids is okay to do that?What can I expect in terms of that? I want more insight on what will happen when my body is shutting down after taking SN? Like physically apart from seizures.Is there anyone who has taken SN help me with this?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: CantDoIt