S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
Hi everyone! within the next two months I'll be taking my life using SN. I have my metoclopramide, ibuprofen, tum tums, and the SN. Though, I'm wonder if using edibles or smoking a joint would be helpful to negate any possible pain. Considering that THC helps with headaches and nausea. Would it interfere with any of the other things I have listed? I think it'd be nicer to CTB being high as kite. I'm fortunate enough to live somewhere where it is legalized.

Thoughts?

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Marijuana used to be listed in the PPeH (Peaceful Pill eHandbook by P. Nitschke, you'll see those names around) as a possible antiemetic for the SN method. Doubts arose as to whether it would be effective enough on its own, but if you use a strain that doesn't make you feel nauseous and a "usual" dosage of meto, it should be fine.

Reactions: autumnal and st.elmozfire
S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
Marijuana used to be listed in the PPeH (Peaceful Pill eHandbook by P. Nitschke, you'll see those names around) as a possible antiemetic for the SN method. Doubts arose as to whether it would be effective enough on its own, but if you use a strain that doesn't make you feel nauseous and a "usual" dosage of meto, it should be fine.

Thanks!! Yea I'm just going to use it with the standard regime and take an edible maybe 40 before I take the SN.

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
Thanks!! Yea I'm just going to use it with the standard regime and take an edible maybe 40 before I take the SN.

it's advisable to smoke it, sorry, i overlooked that part. with edibles, you have the issue of absorption; you won't know if it'll work in time before you take SN, and you're also trying to keep your stomach empty so you're less likely to vomit, hence the fasting.

Alright just out of curiosity, is there a difference between digesting solids and liquids when you fast?

do you mean the terminology? a fast, by definition, excludes all solids.

fasting for SN means a water fast 8 hours in advance; no juice, alcohol or soda, just water. then you're dry fasting two hours prior to the SN drink, no liquids including water, except what little you might need for swallowing pills. this is following Stan's guide, but the hours aren't a one-size-fits-all.

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and st.elmozfire
S

st.elmozfire

May 27, 2019
it's advisable to smoke it, sorry, i overlooked that part. with edibles, you have the issue of absorption; you won't know if it'll work in time before you take SN, and you're also trying to keep your stomach empty so you're less likely to vomit, hence the fasting.

do you mean the terminology? a fast, by definition, excludes all solids.

fasting for SN means a water fast 8 hours in advance; no juice, alcohol or soda, just water. then you're dry fasting two hours prior to the SN drink, no liquids including water, except what little you might need for swallowing pills. this is following Stan's guide, but the hours aren't a one-size-fits-all.

I was wondering because there are liquid edibles as well. Though now I see that isn't an option, that means I got to make a dank-ass final joint before I CTB. Thank you very much for being helpful! Godspeed!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: charlottewilts