• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

worldrejection

Jun 11, 2024
Would this work, or would I wake up because of my body's reaction to SN even if I take a lot of them? And what if I can't also get access to sedatives?

Solution
P
I'd take the sleeping pills after I drink it. Maybe not an overdose, idk. I just wonder if there's a way to not experience my body being deprived of oxygen and just fall asleep normally.
You won't pass out quickly enough. The protocol suggests Benzos to stay calm. You have to understand that you will pass out after an avg of about 15 minutes due to the effects of SN not bc of "sleeping pills" and after that the actual process starts when you're "unconscious".

Edit: It's different to other OD methods mentioned in the PPeH where you pass out and already sleep deep / reached coma when cardiac and/or respiratory...
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! First of all you should follow the proven protocols if you plan to use SN. You will not pass out before SN starts to work - otherwise you wouldn't be able to drink the SN. Any other "med OD" would increase the risk of vomiting, too.

Whether it'll be successful or not is unknown and nobody here will be able to answer this question bc too many individual factors play a role here.

Upvote 0
W

worldrejection

Jun 11, 2024
Welcome to the forum! First of all you should follow the proven protocols if you plan to use SN. You will not pass out before SN starts to work - otherwise you wouldn't be able to drink the SN. Any other "med OD" would increase the risk of vomiting, too.

Whether it'll be successful or not is unknown and nobody here will be able to answer this question bc too many individual factors play a role here.
I'd take the sleeping pills after I drink it. Maybe not an overdose, idk. I just wonder if there's a way to not experience my body being deprived of oxygen and just fall asleep normally.

Upvote 0
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You won't pass out quickly enough. The protocol suggests Benzos to stay calm. You have to understand that you will pass out after an avg of about 15 minutes due to the effects of SN not bc of "sleeping pills" and after that the actual process starts when you're "unconscious".

Edit: It's different to other OD methods mentioned in the PPeH where you pass out and already sleep deep / reached coma when cardiac and/or respiratory arrest occurs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Solution
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Would this work, or would I wake up because of my body's reaction to SN even if I take a lot of them? And what if I can't also get access to sedatives?
I also plan to take sleeping pills 20 minutes before, crushed together with the benzos.

If sleeping only 5 hours and spending the rest of the day active + a mixture of benzo and sleeping pills does not leave me ko in 20 minutes, I will have to wait for the NS to take effect. Dying asleep would be the ideal. But I think we can't have it all...

You will not feel like you are suffocating, your heart speeds up but it is not suffocation per se, it happens at the blood level. Taking it afterwards I think it won't cause the desired effect before SN does its thing (make you unconscious)

Upvote 0
W

worldrejection

Jun 11, 2024

Edit: It's different to other OD methods mentioned in the PPeH where you pass out and already sleep deep / reached coma when cardiac and/or respiratory arrest occurs.
I see. Thank you. I'll have to obtain benzos then. It should be pretty easy because I actually have very bad diagnosed anxiety disorders.

Upvote 0