• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
Hi everyone, are there any alternatives to SN and SA (Azide)? Are there any other inorganic salts that's lethal?

I believe Exit will be introducing a new salt in the January update to PPeH. Does anyone know what that salt is going to be?

Thanks!

Reactions: Deleted member 22624 and Studio84
Studio84

Studio84

Archangel
Sep 7, 2020
I believe sodium cyanide is classed as a lethal organic salt,Not really a good alternative due to availability issues I know but its the only other one I know of off the top of my head.
I'm interested to hear what new salt this new update will mention myself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mimikyu
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm also interested in this. I've been thinking about other oxidizing salts like perchlorate, but I think it could burn a hole in your stomach, so that's a big no-no. Another alternative would be poppers, but I assume you'd have to take a lot of it so you'd be more likely to puke.

There is another method that I spent some time thinking about, and it is about using somethin with sulfur. It can lead to a similar condition to methemoglobinemia, but it is irreversible, so there are no antidotes. I guess you could still be saved by blood transfusion.

Reactions: FinalDestination, Red and Mimikyu
Mimikyu

Mimikyu

Dec 8, 2019
I'm also interested in this. I've been thinking about other oxidizing salts like perchlorate, but I think it could burn a hole in your stomach, so that's a big no-no. Another alternative would be poppers, but I assume you'd have to take a lot of it so you'd be more likely to puke.

There is another method that I spent some time thinking about, and it is about using somethin with sulfur. It can lead to a similar condition to methemoglobinemia, but it is irreversible, so there are no antidotes. I guess you could still be saved by blood transfusion.
The sulfur method seems interesting... I will look more into it.

Sodium Fluoride is another method I am considering. According to Wikipedia, "the lethal dose for a 70 kg (154 lb) human is estimated at 5–10 g... Large ingestion of fluoride salts or hydrofluoric acid may result in fatal arrhythmias due to profound hypocalcemia."

ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020

Sodium Fluoride is another method I am considering. According to Wikipedia, "the lethal dose for a 70 kg (154 lb) human is estimated at 5–10 g... Large ingestion of fluoride salts or hydrofluoric acid may result in fatal arrhythmias due to profound hypocalcemia."
What scares me is the potential for nasty acids and chemicals being formed inside of you. It's one of the main reasons for as to why I stick with nitrite.

Z

Zombiegal

Feb 21, 2020
Hi everyone, are there any alternatives to SN and SA (Azide)? Are there any other inorganic salts that's lethal?

I believe Exit will be introducing a new salt in the January update to PPeH. Does anyone know what that salt is going to be?

Thanks!
I haven't read the entire thread but this is from Doxit Podcast in February from Exit Int'l Here's the link to what I just posted. Shows the new salts.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-salts-from-exit-in-the-doxit-podcast.62949/

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020

Did you find out anymore about this?

TowerUpright

TowerUpright

Disillusioned
May 26, 2019
As an FYI, you will definitely feel cardiac dysrhythmias caused by electrolyte imbalances. Be prepared for survival instinct to kick in.

J

job1315

Student
Oct 25, 2020
As an FYI, you will definitely feel cardiac dysrhythmias caused by electrolyte imbalances. Be prepared for survival instinct to kick in.
You mean we'd feel it using sodium fluoride?

Also, can they cure sodium fluoride? Is that why you said you have to worry about SI?
W

Where do you get the sulfur from?

Do you know how to source the sulfur? Any extra information this? Where would one look

Last edited: