• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Skywren

Skywren

Jul 14, 2024
Moving on from my original plans on obtaining Sodium Penobarbital. It's too restricted, and I do not have any means to work around that. I'm looking towards SN as an option right now. And if I'm going to go, I would like it to be pain free or as painless as it can be. Trying to look for painkillers that would help offset any symptoms from SN overdose. Not very well versed in this, and I could use some advice

Also, I've noticed people say that they fast before attempting. I don't understand the reasons for it, and I was hoping that someone could provide some insight

rosepanda

rosepanda

Jul 20, 2024
I believe the fasting is to speed up absorption. Check one of the megathreads about SN as those have way more information :)