• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
Hey yall,

I have a nasogastric tube and was wondering if I fed myself the SN solution through that would it be likely that I would vomit without antiemetics?

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
it seems unconfortable,and i dont really know if its a good idea but i dont know

Reactions: currylover
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
idk what youre talking about is, but i thought the vomiting was caused because theres a substance in your stomach your body isnt interested in having there, so it wouldnt much matter how it got there, would it?

Reactions: currylover
C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
idk what youre talking about is, but i thought the vomiting was caused because theres a substance in your stomach your body isnt interested in having there, so it wouldnt much matter how it got there, would it?
I didnt think so but i'm also not sure either

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I didnt think so but i'm also not sure either
ok so i googled it and it did say that we throw up because it doesnt agree with us, so im gonna have to guess that if that tube leads to your stomach...its not gonna matter
"Puke, vomit, barf, chunderchunks. Whatever you call it, most of us have done it. It's pretty disgusting, but usually it's helpful. Often, we need to be sick to get rid of something harmful in our stomach."

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I wouldn't do it, it's going to come right back up through that tube :ohh:

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
I wouldn't do it, it's going to come right back up through that tube :ohh:
that would have to be better then the way people usually do it right? throwing up (specifically on an empty stomach) burns or hurts because the food wasnt digested. at least if it comes out the tube you wont feel it

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
that would have to be better then the way people usually do it right? throwing up (specifically on an empty stomach) burns or hurts because the food wasnt digested. at least if it comes out the tube you wont feel it
In theory, but I don't think the vomit would funnel itself nicely back up.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
In theory, but I don't think the vomit would funnel itself nicely back up.
with the fasting (therefore empty stomach) and nothing really but water (because it would be dissolved) its not like there would be pieces of food to get stuck in it, so what would the problem be?
i wouldnt have the tube above your stomach. i can see that causing problems. gravity wouldnt be friendly

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
with the fasting (therefore empty stomach) and nothing really but water (because it would be dissolved) its not like there would be pieces of food to get stuck in it, so what would the problem be?
i wouldnt have the tube above your stomach. i can see that causing problems. gravity wouldnt be friendly
Maybe the tube could be removed after consuming the SN? Maybe the tube wouldn't matter at all. I'm not familiar enough with this to say one way or the other.

If OP has had a tube for some time now they'll probably understand the logistics better than any of us.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Maybe the tube could be removed after consuming the SN? Maybe the tube wouldn't matter at all. I'm not familiar enough with this to say one way or the other.

If OP has had a tube for some time now they'll probably understand the logistics better than any of us.
well the original question was answered at least lol.

T

trainwreck2

Aug 31, 2020
Is it NG or NJ? I would think NJ would be a dream, since you're bypassing the stomach. NG still seems preferable to swallowing because then you don't have to taste it. Less taste may equal less chance of vomiting? Just guessing though

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Jul 1, 2020
Less taste may equal less chance of vomiting
when it comes to vomiting taste isnt the problem (depending the taste of somethings do make me gag) youre putting poison into the body and its going to recognize that and reject it. the physically body isnt the biggest fan of dying and will prevent it as much as possible. thats why when you eat something bad it comes back up even if you could physically eat it without a problem