O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
Does SN react with milk? Drinking it with water tastes so bad and salty. Wonder if there's something else it can be had with. Maybe fries since those need salt anyway?

Reactions: Nullm
L

LifeIsbutADream1

Dec 14, 2020
It would be a bad idea to take food before or during SN, it slows the absorption of the poison and it increases the acid level in your stomach which also negatively effects it. I don't know exactly how SN and milk interact, but since SN reacts very badly with juices, I wouldn't risk it with milk either. Someone who ctb with SN recently had hard candy to suck on to help against the nasty aftertaste. Maybe you can try that?

Reactions: sourpink
O

ob600

Dec 17, 2020
It would be a bad idea to take food before or during SN, it slows the absorption of the poison and it increases the acid level in your stomach which also negatively effects it. I don't know exactly how SN and milk interact, but since SN reacts very badly with juices, I wouldn't risk it with milk either. Someone who ctb with SN recently had hard candy to suck on to help against the nasty aftertaste. Maybe you can try that?
True, makes sense

Reactions: Nullm