• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Are there many cases of successful stb by method SN without meto? SN has already arrived. The meto will be in a week or possibly later. I can't take it anymore.

Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
How to get meto... What is it for? If it's pain killer... Doable? If it's anti vomit to prevent self saving... I'd wait

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ˚⁎⁺˳⋆ Misslilly 𓆩 ♡ 𓆪
Jun 13, 2022
There are many cases of success without meto. The only thing you need to be successful is the SN. The other meds are just recommended to make the process more comfortable

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
It's not required, but definitely recommended

• Aww..
Reactions: Shikamaru, Hollowillow and Елена
Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022
You just need to decide wether or not it's worth it to you to wait and perhaps pass more peacefully, or just say fuck it and attempt with nothing. How well do you handle nausea? and do you have any benzos or taking anything to help sedate yourself before hand?

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
There are many cases of success without meto. The only thing you need to be successful is the SN. The other meds are just recommended to make the process more comfortable
Do you really know many such success stories? I also have ibuprofen. That's all...(((

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022
I'd say if you have the Meto on the way already, it would be worth waiting for. Could be the difference in suffering in your last minutes or peacefully letting go.
Do you really know many such success stories? I also have ibuprofen. That's all...(((
May I ask how long you have been planning this method of CTB and have you done much research? SN is so highly toxic people can die from just testing the product, and there are threads on here where people CTB without meto, or use an OTC alternative.
If you just take the SN, you will most likely vomit, so just make sure you have your second dose ready and take that aswell. You would have absorbed enough by then for it to work I just don't imagine it would be pleasent / you may struggle to down the second dose after vomiting.

Last edited:
Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
You just need to decide wether or not it's worth it to you to wait and perhaps pass more peacefully, or just say fuck it and attempt with nothing. How well do you handle nausea? and do you have any benzos or taking anything to help sedate yourself before hand?
I don't take benzos. I find it quite difficult to throw up, for example, when I drink a lot of alcohol. I may feel nauseous, but I don't vomit. However, when I was in my 20s, someone put something in my drink and I lost my memory for 12 hours. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was clafiline. I'm not sure. The day after that I threw up really badly. That was the only time I ever threw up. I'm 41 years old now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Really? I can succeed without anti vomit & stuff? How long until I die? 8h would be agony. Pain killers have no effect on me, I'd need anesthesia. Can't we od on it?

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
I'd say if you have the Meto on the way already, it would be worth waiting for. Could be the difference in suffering in your last minutes or peacefully letting go.

May I ask how long you have been planning this method of CTB and have you done much research? SN is so highly toxic people can die from just testing the product, and there are threads on here where people CTB without meto, or use an OTC alternative.
If you just take the SN, you will most likely vomit, so just make sure you have your second dose ready and take that aswell. You would have absorbed enough by then for it to work I just don't imagine it would be pleasent / you may struggle to down the second dose after vomiting.
I have read a lot.I understand that the meto is necessary.and that antacids are needed.it's just that I am so scared and bad to live.I can't take it.I am even afraid that my relatives will suddenly find my SN. If they find out about my plan, I will be morally destroyed.

• Hugs
Reactions: gomenasai
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

Aug 7, 2022
Against vomiting(((
Crap... I'd wait. Lie to a doctor? Take over the counter... Is it good enough?
I have read a lot.I understand that the meto is necessary.and that antacids are needed.it's just that I am so scared and bad to live.I can't take it.I am even afraid that my relatives will suddenly find my SN. If they find out about my plan, I will be morally destroyed.
If you had ordered for 2, you'd be able to try? But better have backup doses in case of vomit?

Last edited:
Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Crap... I'd wait. Lie to a doctor? Take over the counter... Is it good enough?

If you had ordered for 2, you'd be able to try? But better have backup doses in case of vomit?
I can't get nausea medication from a doctor(((( Plus, I'm new to this country and don't know the language. English is bad. So I cannot get medicine for nausea. I have to hope for a parcel. But it is such a long wait. What if my SN is found by a family member before then? I am afraid.

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022
Really? I can succeed without anti vomit & stuff? How long until I die? 8h would be agony. Pain killers have no effect on me, I'd need anesthesia. Can't we od on it?
Please do some research and spend a lot of time reading through all the threads on SN. The information is all there for you to find

Start with this one

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/
Don't leave it lying around carelessly, and you shouldn't have a problem
Are you in danger?

Елена

Елена

Aug 30, 2022
Please do some research and spend a lot of time reading through all the threads on SN. The information is all there for you to find

Start with this one

I read the whole article(((( oh devil, I can't stand waiting this long for these fucking antacids and metoclopramide.How I hate this life.Shit!!!! This is shit!!! Sorry. I'm just desperate.

Start with this one

Are you in
It's hard to hide 500 grams of this substance. It was sold at least as much. Right now I'm in no danger. But if my plan fails and people find out about it, that would be bad.

Last edited:
Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I read the whole article(((( oh devil, I can't stand waiting this long for these fucking antacids and metoclopramide.How I hate this life.Shit!!!! This is shit!!! Sorry. I'm just desperate.
Can u dm me ur source for meto and antacid pls?

Shikamaru

Shikamaru

Jun 13, 2022

Start with this one

Are you in danger

It's hard to hide 500 grams of this substance. It was sold at least as much. Right now I'm in no danger. But if my plan fails and people find out about it, that would be bad.
Cut open your mattress on one side and hide it in there. Or fold up a piece of clothing and hide it in there then put that in ur drawers underneath a bunch of other stuff . Surely it shouldn't be too hard to hide it unless your family has reason to be searching through ur things?

• Love
Reactions: Елена