Ireallysuck999

Ireallysuck999

Just me.
Dec 27, 2022
Hello guys I already got my SN from Poland. I need help from someone more experienced. Meds I have are Risperidol,quetiapine,Lithium,Prothazin I basically need regime thx for any help and peace to y'all ✌️

Last edited:
redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Broken beyond repair
Sep 2, 2024
From what I researched none of those medications seem to fit the criteria to help with the SN CTB.
The kinds of medications you will need are others, but remember they are all optional.
Antiemetics like metoclopramide and ondansetrone help prevent vomiting
Painkillers like ibuprofen and paracetamol help with the headache that comes from the drop in blood pressure
Some people use propranolol to deal with tachycardia and make it so their heart doesn't race
Omeprazole or cimetidine can help protect the stomach from the effect of the chemical reactions between stomach acids and SN, which could lead to heartburn
Benzos are medications like diazepam or clonazepam that help you fall asleep faster after the SN ingestion, lessening the conscious time where you would be feeling the symptoms
There are even more medications that could help, but remember to not interrupt your treatment with those and to check any effects that may come from mixing different medicines

I recommend reading one of the megathreads to gain extensive knowledge on the SN method before attempting it
This one has very deep information

• Informative
Reactions: cowboypants and Ireallysuck999
Ireallysuck999

Ireallysuck999

Just me.
Dec 27, 2022
Well unlucky me these are only I have access to also I read risperidol is helpful also I'm based in Central Europe different names and so on.