• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lonerzepam

Lonerzepam

O'lord! I Have My Doubts
Sep 2, 2022
I was wondering if I could skip the ibuprofen/propanolol part with some high quality heroin. Because it's a great pain killer, slows heart rate and also calms you down. My main concern would be to not being able to breath during the SN process which you apperantly do from what I've read cuz I'm already on benzos and that and heroin really slows down breathing. But I have a high benzo tolerance and might work up a bit of a heroin tolerance once i got it. I also read that benzos act as antimetics. If I smoked some weed before as an extra antimetic do you think I would still need something like meto. I know you don't "need" it in general but it's highly recommended.
Any advice is appreciated thanks!