• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
So, the company I am looking to get SN from says they ship with a hazard label ("for applicable products" according to a chemical compliance rule. Not sure if SN is considered one of their applicable products to warrant hazard label. Probably no big deal. But since I don't regularly get mail with a hazard sticker, do you think a small town postal worker would ask questions? (Do they even care about hazardous materials enough to question?) Do you think I'd probably have to sign for it? Or is there a chance they could hold the package at the post office and ask me questions when I pick it up?
Typically when you mail something yourself with usps, they always ask causally "are you shipping anything fragile, perishable, liquid or hazardous. It seems so standard. But if someone is *receiving* a package with a hazard label, are there questions or holding of packages?

I know this is probably all conjecture, but I'm curious what experience others have had when their SN arrived (if it came with a hazard sticker). Did anyone ask you questions? Was your package held at post office or arrive at your door? (Very curious what it was like if you ordered from the same company.

Last edited by a moderator:
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
When I got mine- from a meat curing supplies; the hazard sticker was not on the envelope, it was only on the package inside. However I wouldnt like to presume this to be the same for all companies. So yeah, not a definitive answer but thought I would share my experinece- oh also the company name, email sticker was on the outside. If you live with people be careful-as they may wonder what it is- especially if they know your current feelings/ state of mind etc.

Reactions: Edward1 and BleedingHeart
howard

howard

Experienced
Sep 13, 2019
Mine came with a small hazard sticker. It was sign for but posties are too busy to question anything. I was once one so know first hand that. People buy similar products for their ponds so you shouldn't worry about these things.
I hope when you get it it helps
I found just having it gave me a little bit of confidence knowing I had a ticket out.
Good luck.

Reactions: BleedingHeart
BleedingHeart

BleedingHeart

Student
Nov 5, 2019
When I got mine- from a meat curing supplies; the hazard sticker was not on the envelope, it was only on the package inside. However I wouldnt like to presume this to be the same for all companies. So yeah, not a definitive answer but thought I would share my experinece- oh also the company name, email sticker was on the outside. If you live with people be careful-as they may wonder what it is- especially if they know your current feelings/ state of mind etc.
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yeah I worry a little because I live with people and they know sort of state of mind. I haven't ordered anything in awhile so I worry a bit but I'm alone throughout day so hopefully it comes when I'm alone. And hopefully just to mailbox. Did it come to your mailbox or to the door? I'm usually the one who checks mailbox so that's what I'm hoping for
Mine came with a small hazard sticker. It was sign for but posties are too busy to question anything. I was once one so know first hand that. People buy similar products for their ponds so you shouldn't worry about these things.
I hope when you get it it helps
I found just having it gave me a little bit of confidence knowing I had a ticket out.
Good luck.
Yeah it will be good to know I have an option. Thank you for sharing your experience as postal worker- that helps. I hope if I have to sign it's when I'm home alone for the day.

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Thanks for sharing your experience. Yeah I worry a little because I live with people and they know sort of state of mind. I haven't ordered anything in awhile so I worry a bit but I'm alone throughout day so hopefully it comes when I'm alone. And hopefully just to mailbox. Did it come to your mailbox or to the door? I'm usually the one who checks mailbox so that's what I'm hoping for

Yeah it will be good to know I have an option. Thank you for sharing your experience as postal worker- that helps. I hope if I have to sign it's when I'm home alone for the day.
@BleedingHeart - it was posted through the door.

Reactions: Edward1 and BleedingHeart
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I was at first concerned with this. Ebay orders typically do not have exterior warnings. Mine had none whatsoever.

Reactions: Stan, BleedingHeart and AnxiouslyDepressed
MaybeMaybeKnot

MaybeMaybeKnot

No ctrl-z when you ctb
Oct 25, 2019
Most postal carriers don't have time to wonder about labels. Plus they handle much scarier things like biohazard. I wouldn't worry about it.

Reactions: BleedingHeart
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
I feel really really bad about this- but I think that there might even be a small chance that my parcel being found MIGHT have caused one of the UK suppliers to stop selling-I don't know this for certain though. I had been receiving many parcels from friends - almost weekly, if not more -wishing me well as they knew I 'wasn't well' - I had no reason to really worry- I didn't think they would be suspicious enough to google the bloody small company name printed on a sticker on the outside of a regular looking envelope. How would they even know about a 'chemical method?' I wouldn't have thought it would cross most peoples mind even. It might not be the case at all but if it is - I am sorry- yet more reason to feel guilty for my existence. I'm sorry. I thought I should share just as a warning to other :(

Last edited:
N

Nikoson

Nov 6, 2019
Probably be fine, I wouldn't worry about that. That said, I just ordered some more from a UK based seller off eBay, since my other order hasn't turned up yet and I don't want to wait

Edward1

Edward1

Meh!
Sep 18, 2019
I feel really really bad about this- but I think that there might even be a small chance that my parcel being found MIGHT have caused one of the UK suppliers to stop selling-I don't know this for certain though. I had been receiving many parcels from friends - almost weekly, if not more -wishing me well as they knew I 'wasn't well' - I had no reason to really worry- I didn't think they would be suspicious enough to google the bloody small company name printed on a sticker on the outside of a regular looking envelope. How would they even know about a 'chemical method?' I wouldn't have thought it would cross most peoples mind even. It might not be the case at all but if it is - I am sorry- yet more reason to feel guilty for my existence. I'm sorry. I thought I should share just as a warning to other :(
You could never have known this might happen. I think it safe to say that nobody could have guessed at this scenario.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Meto is less likely to have warnings.