• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nodscene

Nodscene

Its time
Jun 7, 2019
So I plan to use SN but am short a few ingredients. I have SN, Tagamet, and Rolaids. Well I also have Valium and pain meds but not sure if they will help any..

From what I've read I take 800mgs of Tagamet (or as much as I have) 4 hrs before, then take my antacid at double dose 1hr before, then the 25gms of SN in 50ml of water (making sure to have a second dose ready in case of vomiting).

I believe I've read different time frames when it comes to Tagamet and antacids but not sure if that will make a huge difference.

I'm wondering if taking Gravol could help with nausea or will it have a negative effect on SN absorption. I think it's not recommended but just want to be sure.

Thanks and if anyone can give me feedback regarding my plans asap that would be appreciated. Unfortunately I'm unable to go get anything else.

aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
I think gravol can help and there is interaction by SN. But many vomited even by meto so taking backup SN is more important

Reactions: Pen>Sword
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
gravol will slow down the emptying of your stomach. it is not particularly effective against this type of nausea either.