• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Hey guys so I read stans post about SN it's a great guide btw. My question do I have to fast for to long or can I still have dinner the night of if it's early. My plan is to have one last family dinner then ctb at night. I fear that the long fasting will tip of peole.

Reactions: C_F
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Fasting will just allow the SN to be absorbed quicker resulting in a (hopefully) quicker exit.
It'll also aid you in the likeliness of not throwing up due to little to nothing being in your stomach. I think the recommended fasting time is 6-8 hours don't quote me I could be wrong. So if you do eat, maybe don't stuff yourself full & go light if possible

Reactions: BPD_LE
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Maybe just a sandwich From my favorite spot it's light after all it is my favorite meal.

• Hugs
Reactions: 6ixxy
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
Maybe just a sandwich From my favorite spot it's light after all it is my favorite meal.
Sure, that sounds perfect! It's the only thing that bugs me about SN, I know I'll want to snack during the day when I'm waiting -_-

Reactions: forever21 and C_F
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
Yeah that seems to be downfall of this method. Do you think the eating would be a big factor even if I get meto?

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
It would still pose a risk, maybe a semi decent percentage less with meto.
I think meto is becoming more of a necessity rather than a convenience, so I'd recommend using it regardless of eating or not

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
That's the plan! I was about to do it with nothing just SN but I think I got lucky will see tomorrow.

Reactions: 6ixxy
C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
I made a whole vent post about this, lol. I want to eat! But you really shouldn't for 8 hours before SN. And no drinking 2 hours before. I was considering taking the SN an hour after I wake up so I don't have to sit around getting hungry. Thoughts?

Reactions: NitriteAnatomy
6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
I made a whole vent post about this, lol. I want to eat! But you really shouldn't for 8 hours before SN. And no drinking 2 hours before. I was considering taking the SN an hour after I wake up so I don't have to sit around getting hungry. Thoughts?
On paper it sounds good, but the reality of it is you'll most likely wake up on the day feeling like shit, subconsciously knowing you're planning to go the next morning will more than likely keep you up imo.
Before you would usually go to sleep or late at night, when your body usually associates that time with sleepy feelings, that's when I'd do it.
That's the plan! I was about to do it with nothing just SN but I think I got lucky will see tomorrow.
Be sure to keep us updated :)

C_F

C_F

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
True! But that vs. waiting 8 hours, probably feeling hungry and definitely in the headspace of what I'm going to be doing? If my fasting period can be while I'm asleep, how excellent. If I can't sleep, I'll just do what I usually do and keep trying/browse on my phone. Only issue is I'm doing it in a hotel (can't at home) and while I'll put the Do Not Disturb on the knob, there is a chance they'll still come in.

Victory

Victory

Dec 11, 2019
Please tell me which sn is better? Food or technical (> 95%)?
Or is cleanliness important?

Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
On paper it sounds good, but the reality of it is you'll most likely wake up on the day feeling like shit, subconsciously knowing you're planning to go the next morning will more than likely keep you up imo.
Before you would usually go to sleep or late at night, when your body usually associates that time with sleepy feelings, that's when I'd do it.

Be sure to keep us updated :)
I will keep you updated.
True! But that vs. waiting 8 hours, probably feeling hungry and definitely in the headspace of what I'm going to be doing? If my fasting period can be while I'm asleep, how excellent. If I can't sleep, I'll just do what I usually do and keep trying/browse on my phone. Only issue is I'm doing it in a hotel (can't at home) and while I'll put the Do Not Disturb on the knob, there is a chance they'll still come in.
What I would do is go a day ahead just relax in the room watch tv and see what time they come in clean the room. From my experience it almost around the same time everyday now you know your timeline.
Please tell me which sn is better? Food or technical (> 95%)?
Or is cleanliness important?
From all I read you want food but if it's not option lab grade is ok you just want anything above >95%. In my case food grade was easier and quicker to get.

Last edited:
zherhk

zherhk

Student
Nov 25, 2019
Why not eating dinner, fasting during sleep and then SN in the morning?

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
Victory

Victory

Dec 11, 2019
In my country, I don't know where to get food. He is simply not there. Only technical :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
D

Dearmummy

Dec 11, 2019
I just ordered from chemp . Almost a month is it normal?

Victory

Victory

Dec 11, 2019
please tell me from which country can I order sn food (<95%) with delivery to Belarus?

M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
It's weird how all of you are concerned so much with food and you want to die...I don't give a fuck about eating, just want to get over with it already

• Hugs
Reactions: chrisbate7, Astral316, TimeToBiteTheDust and 2 others
Victory

Victory

Dec 11, 2019
It's weird how all of you are concerned so much with food and you want to die...I don't give a fuck about eating, just want to get over with it already
your way?

Reactions: Mizzmini45
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
Yeah I was thinking about that too.
Same.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Stan used to say that even when one has surgery, you stop eating after midnight. It doesn't have to be longer than that.

Reactions: Victory and TimeToBiteTheDust
A

Ark

Arcanist
Oct 18, 2019
Either food or lab grade will be fine as long as it is over 95% pure.

Reactions: Homecoming and TimeToBiteTheDust
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
If just stop eating it will tip off people. The reason I'm worried about food is because I don't want to throw up.

6ixxy

6ixxy

I sank so she could swim
Apr 26, 2019
If just stop eating it will tip off people. The reason I'm worried about food is because I don't want to throw up.
Don't eat anything that'll make you gassy, probably the best advice I can give if you *need* to eat something
Not gassy and light :)

Reactions: WhyIsLife56
M

Manja

Can't wait to die
Nov 27, 2019
I wasnt addressing your post...I was thinking of people who find SN off-putting bc of fasting wich is BTW really short

Last edited:
Mariomcfly

Mariomcfly

Student
Jun 2, 2019
I wasnt addressing your post...I was thinking of people who find SN off-putting bc of fasting wich is BTW really short
Yeah I just gave my reason having an early dinner should be sufficient to digest the food by midnight.

P

Palacinka

Dec 4, 2019
I think the rice and toasted bread is the best choice if you want to avoid trowing up. When my friend took meto because of flu this was the only two meal which helped her not to throw up those days.

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
That's fine as long as there's no one to wake up in the morning and find you before you're past the point of no return. I think most people do it at night because everyone they live with is asleep and they have several hours before anyone would find them. I believe you need a minimum of six hours to be certain that you won't be saved. Don't quote me on the six hours thing because I'm not completely sure. I'm not quite as worried about the time aspect as some people need to be because I live alone.
If only there was a magic pill that you swallowed and instantly died like they have in the movies.
I suppose, as long as you're not writhing around or making any noise, they might just think you're sleeping and leave you alone.
On the other hand, because it's morning, they might try to wake you up and discover what's going on.

Reactions: TowerUpright, WhyIsLife56 and Palacinka