• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I wasn't able to get any of the recommended antiemetics, but I got Meclizine. I've read conflicting opinions about it, but I will give it a go. It is better than nothing.

I am planning to fast for 8 hours, take 600 mg of Ibuprofen one hour before and 30 mg of Meclizine 45 minutes before taking 25 mg of SN. I would like to take Diazepam too, I have 12 mg, but I am not sure when to take it - before or after I take Ibuprofen?

Any suggestions on when to take it?

• Hugs
Reactions: TripleA, _Minsk and falloutcarter13
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
I'd personally take it like an hour or so before to give it time to work but I'm sure someone here has a better and more detailed answer.

Reactions: _Minsk, falloutcarter13 and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Thanks.

Reactions: falloutcarter13
falloutcarter13

falloutcarter13

Bury me, bury me...
Aug 1, 2020
Valium is fast acting but it also has a decent duration. I'd say an hour before dosing would be a pretty good call, it should be working at peak efficiency when its time to dose the SN. Sad to see you're leaving, but happy and hopeful that you'll find the peace you're looking for :hug:

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Valium is fast acting but it also has a decent duration. I'd say an hour before dosing would be a pretty good call, it should be working at peak efficiency when its time to dose the SN. Sad to see you're leaving, but happy and hopeful that you'll find the peace you're looking for :hug:

Thank you. I haven't set the date yet, but it is going to be soon. Knowing that I have everything I need makes me feel relaxed about it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Metalhead, _Minsk and falloutcarter13