• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

calculusmaster

Jun 13, 2024
Would combining SN method and carbon monoxide method help the chances of success rate overall?

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
_AllCatsAreGrey_

_AllCatsAreGrey_

(they/he)
Mar 4, 2024
Although I'm not familiar with this particular combo, I generally feel that combining methods can help improve success rate. This is an aspect of why I consider bridge over water personally.

Upvote 2
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
higher success rate - i think, yes but i sm unsure if CO could make you more nauseous. but both methods seems to be capable with almost no failing rate unless you call for help yourself. why go through the hassle?

Upvote 1
C

calculusmaster

Jun 13, 2024
thanks guys. I'll probably CTB this year and on the day I'll give every details of it.
I'll probably use hookah coconut coals since they burn for longer.. around 3 to 4kg alongside with 2kg of lump charcoal and the SN method following stan's guide

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
Upvote 0