xMacy

xMacy

Jul 14, 2019
Uhm.. I know drinking sn and beer is not advisable.. but could it be effective? In any way?
I so hope so. I dont know that I can wait for sobriety tomorrow

• Aww..
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
NO no no, you will throw up & just have a massive hangover like the last poster who tried the same a few days ago.

Reactions: Kikoo Loool and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
NO no no, you will throw up & just have a massive hangover like the last poster who tried the same a few days ago.
A guy said he was going to use beer to chase N recently too. I tried to tell him it was a terrible idea due to all the bubbles and burps.

• Love
Reactions: Letmego. Please
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
A guy said he was going to use beer to chase N recently too. I tried to tell him it was a terrible idea due to all the bubbles and burps.

I so wanted a chuckle emoji for that, but alas not so just wanted you to know that was the best laugh I've had in a while...Cheers

Reactions: not_a_robot
xMacy

xMacy

Jul 14, 2019
Thanks for your help. I didnt attempt it last night and I'm drinking again today so I wont be tonight either.
It seems my alcoholism is preventing my going.. so I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not. I seem to be stuck in a perpetual spiral between wanting to do it and having another drink. Could I be anymore of a failure?

• Hugs
Reactions: HGL91
echo_bravo

echo_bravo

just me and the birds
Jul 17, 2019
Failing to die does not mean you're a failure. Many of us are fucked up and failures for various reasons. But failing to do something like this is not uncommon. SN takes careful planning to get it to work and a relatively clear head and stomach.
I'm here if you need support.

• Love
Reactions: HGL91, xMacy and Kikoo Loool