• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
I know the recommended amount of SN for my weight is around 50 grams

But if I take let's say 100 grams would it increase the chances to succeed or will it make the situation worse?

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
The chance to vomit is much higher, maybe your cannot even down all of it (100g). To dissolve 50g of SN you will also need more water than 50ml (20°C).

Reactions: divinemistress36 and rozeske
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
The chance to vomit is much higher, maybe your cannot even down all of it (100g). To dissolve 50g of SN you will also need more water than 50ml (20°C).
Even with anti emetics there are chances to vomit?

W

wyo777

When life is a nightmare...
May 18, 2024
25 g for 100 kg weight i believe, 50 g should be enough for 200 kg weight. Please correct me if i m wrong.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
Yes, and more SN increases the chances of vomiting.

AEs reduce the risk of vomiting but people sometimes still vomit even though they take AEs. However some people don't. There's no way to know that before.

Reactions: rozeske and ADBoy777
notherenotnow

notherenotnow

july 3rd
Oct 7, 2023
Yeah, 100g of an extremely salty substance will make you throw up. 100g is also just a huge amount of it, if you really want to take more than 50g, then try taking 55g.

Reactions: ADBoy777
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024
Even with AE. Your body will be doing everything to stay alive. It is normal process. SI will kick in, but this depends from You if You take control or not. But all body defence systems will be on. Brain is really very complicated and still unknown area, AE works blocking brain functions about viomating, but i m afraid even with them You can viomite.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
How much do you weigh? Why do you need 50g? I think there was a table to know the necessary amount, but the guides indicate that it is 25g for people weighing less than 100kg and 35g for people weighing more than 100kg.

Reactions: rozeske and Praestat_Mori
ADBoy777

ADBoy777

Student
May 16, 2024
Even with AE. Your body will be doing everything to stay alive. It is normal process. SI will kick in, but this depends from You if You take control or not. But all body defence systems will be on. Brain is really very complicated and still unknown area, AE works blocking brain functions about viomating, but i m afraid even with them You can viomite.
It sucks, I hope I'll be able to control my body and not throw up
How much do you weigh? Why do you need 50g? I think there was a table to know the necessary amount, but the guides indicate that it is 25g for people weighing less than 100kg and 35g for people weighing more than 100kg.
Really? I read somewhere it's 50 for me I weight 70 kg. Guess I misunderstood the amounts

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I think there was a table to know the necessary amount
It's in the SN Bible

Reactions: rozeske
W

wyo777

May 18, 2024

Really? I read somewhere it's 50 for me I weight 70 kg. Guess I misunderstood the amounts
Only AE? Do You have benzo and betablockers?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023

This is wrong. Have you read the SN Bible?

25g and the standard protocol.

Reactions: rozeske
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yes, you read something wrong, I also weigh almost 70 kg and I will take 25g, which is even a little more than what the table advises. I also fear vomiting even with AE, and even vomiting while unconscious. But I like to think that if I was unconscious enough SN would have already entered to kill me in 4 hours, which is what most people say is that it takes you to die after absorbing it correctly. And if not, I will have more glasses prepared, I have never read that anyone reached 3 glasses...

Reactions: ADBoy777 and rozeske
Acritarch

Acritarch

Jun 16, 2024
The table in the SN Bible is not up to date anyway.
It still says 20g at 70kg, but now 25g is recommended.

That's why I'm not sure how much I would need at just over 50kg.

Reactions: divinemistress36