P

Pearl003

Dec 21, 2023
alright so i'm a bit stuck here. I've thought of CTB using SN. I've asked and looked around various pharmacies and stores, but due to the laws here in germany they're not allowed to sell it to me without proof im a pharmaceutical company or something adjacent thats allowed to handle the stuff. So now ive got 3 options and id like some opinions on the matter, i tried checking existing discussions but they lacked responses.

a) i find some kind of dark web vendor who sells SN without question
b) i find an alternative to SN thats less... illegal. (ive tried to look around the PPH but im kinda silly and its hard to navigate)
c) i use curing salt??? i guess??? id have to drink much larger amounts of it given that its made with somewhere around 0,5% SN and tbh i dont know if that would even work.

please help.

S

Shetly

Jan 4, 2024
How about cyanide.
I think you can even make it yourself.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
A) It's a big risk going to the dark market especially without knowing how to navigate it or to keep your information safe. And even then if you find someone willing to sell it there's no guarantee you'd get your package let alone money back if they decide to steal it.

B) As for any alternatives to SN there's hardly any other methods close to it besides Nembutal, gas, carbon monoxide maybe. I remember reading about how one guy beheaded himself by putting a rope around his neck and drove his car flooring it just long enough to sever his head off. Sorry tangent. Anyway unless you have access to other peaceful methods, own a business for an address, or know that someone then it's always going to be hard to ctb, that's just a fact.

C) Now this is important to note and remember so you don't waste your time and money. Anything under 95%-98% of pure sodium nitrite won't be enough to kill you. Most especially the range you stated O.5% or the 6.25% I just saw listed on Amazon.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and wljourney
wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
A) It's a big risk going to the dark market especially without knowing how to navigate it or to keep your information safe. And even then if you find someone willing to sell it there's no guarantee you'd get your package let alone money back if they decide to steal it.

B) As for any alternatives to SN there's hardly any other methods close to it besides Nembutal, gas, carbon monoxide maybe. I remember reading about how one guy beheaded himself by putting a rope around his neck and drove his car flooring it just long enough to sever his head off. Sorry tangent. Anyway unless you have access to other peaceful methods, own a business for an address, or know that someone then it's always going to be hard to ctb, that's just a fact.

C) Now this is important to note and remember so you don't waste your time and money. Anything under 95%-98% of pure sodium nitrite won't be enough to kill you. Most especially the range you stated O.5% or the 6.25% I just saw listed on Amazon.
This!!
Especially C
But really all of this

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Circles
D

DepressedChemMajor

o7
Oct 24, 2023
oh...? cyanide poisoning hurts like hell though, doesnt it?
Hurts but not like 'hell' from what I've read. Also can be made at home using potassium ferricyanide, HCl (muriatic acid), NaOH(lye) and some glassware

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Pearl003

Dec 21, 2023

as for c) thats fair but i thought that if you ingest a larger amount of it to get the equivalent of (5g SN in my case) it could make up for it, no?

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
as for c) thats fair but i thought that if you ingest a larger amount of it to get the equivalent of (5g SN in my case) it could make up for it, no?

One member posted this:

(It's simple maths.

100g "Saltmix" contain 6.25g SN

It's suggested to dissolve 25g SN in 50ml water.

To consume 25g SN you'd need to swallow 400g of that "Saltmix")

From what I just read you'd have to consume a bunch of it which your body won't be able to digest it in time before you throw up. It's a risk to say the least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori