J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
In the event that I vomit Nembutal would it be a good idea to have 1 or 2 cups pre mixed with sodium nitrite as a backup? I have two bottles of nembutal which is a total of 12 grams. I know it's not good to try and mix nembutal with sodium nitrite but if I vomit it up I won't have any other means other than using sodium nitrite.

Reactions: Kbeau, oono and TerminallyAlive
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
I didn't realize the risk of vomiting nembutal was low. I know there is a fairly decent risk of vomiting sodium nitrite. Still, it's quite a bit of nembutal to drink if you order two bottles which is what I think most people order. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I didn't realize the risk of vomiting nembutal was low. I know there is a fairly decent risk of vomiting sodium nitrite. Still, it's quite a bit of nembutal to drink if you order two bottles which is what I think most people order. Thanks.
I doubt you would need it. Good to see you again btw.

Reactions: oono and Johnjohn1
J

johntee2

Jan 17, 2021
In the event that I vomit Nembutal would it be a good idea to have 1 or 2 cups pre mixed with sodium nitrite as a backup? I have two bottles of nembutal which is a total of 12 grams. I know it's not good to try and mix nembutal with sodium nitrite but if I vomit it up I won't have any other means other than using sodium nitrite.
Where are you getting the N? Have you got it already?

sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Yeah the risks of vomiting N are really low. You can also drink something else after N to numb the taste.
The problem with SN is that not just the taste is really bad but also your body will try to get rid of the substance. For N it's only the taste, which is easy to numb.

You could also take an antiemetic before drinking N.

L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
Anyone know why n has a less chance of vomiting ?