• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sorry-i-need-help

sorry-i-need-help

Feb 13, 2022
Is there anyone who's done it after eating? I can wait more hours, but I really feel fed up. I'm too tired to make it perfect, or not throw up, or leave notes or anything, so I don't care if I throw up everywhere because of it. I just want to know if that's the only side effect, and not it not absorping properly and then I wake up in a hospital with brain damage or something.

• Love
Reactions: rainwillneverstop
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Throwing up, oftentimes, is what leads to failure. That's why people have another glass prepared, so they can drink it right away should they throw up the first, just to make sure they get enough in them and have the best chance at having enough absorbed into their system. I haven't heard about brain damage, but that's not to say it can't ever happen. Who knows? But, whatever does get absorbed has to go through your kidneys and liver, so keep that in mind. There's a guide for SN, and it has the best "practices" that were written in it for a reason. Liver and kidney damage is no fun, either (should your attempt fail). I'm not saying it will damage your liver or kidneys for certain. It's clear, though, that your body would rather not have the substance in it, hence, the throwing up.

Reactions: sorry-i-need-help
Upvote 2