• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Hi all. I was hoping someone could run through my set below and see if you spot anything missing. I've read the chapters in PPH on the SN method and read pretty much every forum I can find on this site (what an amazing site)

So, I've got 20 tablets of primperan (10mg) which I will take the first one around 48 hours before I plan to take the SN.

I also have a box of Tagamet which I will take one tablet of about 30 minutes of so prior.

Then I will take the 15mg of SN with plain water.

Is there anything anyone can see that I'm missing? Any advice is appreciated.

Reactions: Deathmandie, Watcher, Soul and 2 others
H

hamednova

I did it for the lulzs
Apr 22, 2019
Just make sure your sodium nitrite is NANO2. Also are you willing to... nevermind :I

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
You'll continue to take your anti-emetic every 8 hours, right?

It sounds like you've got the protocol right.

Some of us read recently that vitamin C is sometimes given as an antidote to SN poisoning, so we theorized that it might be wise to limit vitamin C intake for the 48 hours before taking the SN. Some of us also plan to have a second dose of SN ready in case the anti-emetics don't completely suppress vomiting.

I hope things go well for you in whatever path you choose.

Reactions: Isabelx, Smalldangles, Lifeisatrap and 1 other person
memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
take the drink in your bed or lying down
if you move around or sit down you'll fall down

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Ready124 and Soul
R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Just make sure your sodium nitrite is NANO2. Also are you willing to... nevermind :I
Willing to???? Thank you for posting that but yeah I did check before buying to make sure it was NaN02
You'll continue to take your anti-emetic every 8 hours, right?

It sounds like you've got the protocol right.

Some of us read recently that vitamin C is sometimes given as an antidote to SN poisoning, so we theorized that it might be wise to limit vitamin C intake for the 48 hours before taking the SN. Some of us also plan to have a second dose of SN ready in case the anti-emetics don't completely suppress vomiting.

I hope things go well for you in whatever path you choose.

That is a good shout about having the second dose in case I will definitely do that. Really don't want to fail this time round. That's intresting in regards to vitamin C I never knew that... to be honest I've got that desperate to get out of here I've only been eating junk food in the hope it will bring on a heart attack haha but I've not even gone up a pants size haha.

Thank you for reply appreciate t
take the drink in your bed or lying down
if you move around or sit down you'll fall down
That sounds like a good plan. Going to get on some comfy pjs, music on and hope for the best hey

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Lifeisatrap and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Have you considered taking some sedatives too, to smooth out the rougher moments? A lot of peoeple seem to include them in the regimen.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Hi all. I was hoping someone could run through my set below and see if you spot anything missing. I've read the chapters in PPH on the SN method and read pretty much every forum I can find on this site (what an amazing site)

So, I've got 20 tablets of primperan (10mg) which I will take the first one around 48 hours before I plan to take the SN.

I also have a box of Tagamet which I will take one tablet of about 30 minutes of so prior.

Then I will take the 15mg of SN with plain water.

Is there anything anyone can see that I'm missing? Any advice is appreciated.
How did you got the antiemetic? And Tagamet?

D

Dragon

Dec 7, 2018
You need 800mg of Tagamet which is I believe is four pills. Not one.

R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
How did you got the antiemetic? And Tagamet?
I got them through a site where you can request medication from a doctor and they don't send the report to your gp. I wouldn't be able to get it from my GP so that wasn't an option.
You need 800mg of Tagamet which is I believe is four pills. Not one.
Ah brill thank you for that ! Must of missed it
Have you considered taking some sedatives too, to smooth out the rougher moments? A lot of peoeple seem to include them in the regimen.
I'm not really clued up on them to be honest. I do have some Zolpidem so could possibly try them though I believe they're just sleeping pills

R

Ready124

May 15, 2019
Zolpidem are sleeping pills I got those when looking into it