• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
I have managed to acquire my SN, (AT LAST!) Now I have in my hot little hands a whole two pounds of the stuff!
I am saving the box it was delivered in, I'm going to Put a trash can liner in the box so I can use it to vomit in should I do so once the SN has been taken. Next, I am going to mix up one glass of H2O + SN, but I am going to mix like three doses up so that if I take one-third of the glass and barf, I will already have a second and even third dose ready! Does anyone else have thoughts on this? Then I think I shall up the amount of SN for each dose beyond the recommended amount so that there is more SN available for ingestion! If anyone has any possible improvements, to this please let me know. I love you all!
Oh, almost forgot I hope food grade SN will work, does anyone know about that?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: almaranthine, sleeps and AloneInCollege
Musichater

Musichater

Oct 15, 2022
Two pounds? I've ordered a bottle of 500 grams SN and think it's way too much, then again there's not much option.

Preparing 3 glasses should suffice I think, but if you're in doubt, making more wouldn't hurt.

According to the sources I read, food grade is fine as long as the purity is >96%. Mine is for laboratory use though.

• Hugs
Reactions: makethepainstop
sleeps

sleeps

being a thing
Oct 12, 2022
three glasses of sn + h2o is a good idea for sure. i haven't seen it recommended that successive glasses should be mixed stronger tho, so i've no idea if that's necessary or advisable.

food grade will work just fine. what's important is the purity. you want something at least 95% pure. if i were you i'd do a blood test with the sn you've got just to confirm that it's the real deal, no matter what the packaging says.

are you gonna be taking anything in addition to the sn, e.g. antiemetic, benzo?

• Hugs
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
three glasses of sn + h2o is a good idea for sure. i haven't seen it recommended that successive glasses should be mixed stronger tho, so i've no idea if that's necessary or advisable.

food grade will work just fine. what's important is the purity. you want something at least 95% pure. if i were you i'd do a blood test with the sn you've got just to confirm that it's the real deal, no matter what the packaging says.

are you gonna be taking anything in addition to the sn, e.g. antiemetic, benzo?
I will naturally do the blood test before I hit the commit button! I will start by consuming some of those lovely THC gummies, (5 of em to be precise), one of em will get you stoned quite nicely. Then once they kick in I'll take at least 3, 300 milligrams of Seroquel, once those start to kick in then comes our good friend SN! By the time the SN kicks in I'll be too stoned and sleepy to care what happens. Now if any tech people can tell me how to get a song to replay continuously on my cell phone as I am dying, I'd be really appreciative. For those of you who are curious, the song is Adele singing the James Bond theme from Skyfall. Love to all my friends here. What yall think? I have to get the right time when I'll be alone for several hours at the house. I damn well do NOT intend to be found, saved, and committed!

Anna.

Anna.

Wishing I never existed
Aug 24, 2022
spotify lets you loop songs on premium and youtube has a loop button if you have wifi/data

• Hugs