• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

throwitaway

Aug 20, 2020
can i mix sn with gatorade or something? i mixed it with just water last time and it tasted not good and i couldn't drink it all :(
cranberry juice?

LocalAngel

LocalAngel

Lost, wanting out.
Feb 7, 2023
I guess a good question to ask would be, why couldn't you drink it all? Just the taste, or was it gag reflex, or..?

T

throwitaway

Aug 20, 2020
I guess a good question to ask would be, why couldn't you drink it all? Just the taste, or was it gag reflex, or..?
i guess it was just a taste issue. i wish i could drink it as if it were a normal beverage with no reminder of what it's supposed to do.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I see this a lot and I should know the specs by heart, but isn't the recommended amount of water 50ml? If so - that's a little more than a single shot.

I'm the resident alcoholic (lol) so shots aren't anything but a big gulp to me. Why is it hard to drink in a single swig?

Am I wrong about the amount of water?

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
It's considered a better option to drink it with water as ph base its neutral. drinking high ph drinks could cause issues >.<gatoraid is full of electrolytes so I wouldn't

Reactions: Tmbass and ThisIsLife
littlelady774

littlelady774

running on empty
Dec 20, 2018
Yeah as long as the ph is neutral. Maybe get a flavor syrup to splash in there

T

throwitaway

Aug 20, 2020
I see this a lot and I should know the specs by heart, but isn't the recommended amount of water 50ml? If so - that's a little more than a single shot.

I'm the resident alcoholic (lol) so shots aren't anything but a big gulp to me. Why is it hard to drink in a single swig?

Am I wrong about the amount of water?
rereading my sources and yeah it says 50ml, but i remember when i attempted i had full glasses prepared šŸ¤”
It's considered a better option to drink it with water as ph base its neutral. drinking high ph drinks could cause issues >.<gatoraid is full of electrolytes so I wouldn't
Yeah as long as the ph is neutral. Maybe get a flavor syrup to splash in there
yeah, guide says it'll slow the process and negate the antiacid.
but slow and steady still wins the race.

what would happen if i took 20mg mixed in 600ml of gatorade lol?

happy?1270

happy?1270

Hydrangeas and delphiniums @ my funeral
Mar 11, 2020
I'm getting pill capsules for my ctb

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
Now that you mention it, a lot of accounts talk about drinking half a glass and not being able to finish or something along those lines.

I wonder if the excess water is impeding the effects in some way. Like it's too diluted.

It's definitely making it harder to ingest due to the sheer volume of nastiness.

Although the lawyers for the pedo guy said he was "chugging" it, so that sounds like way more than 50 ml.

I'd practice just drinking 50 ml of plain water and see how many gulps it takes to swallow. I bet it can be done at once. Doing it incremental sips is going to make it worse.

Jarni

Jarni

Memento mori
Dec 12, 2020
Now that you mention it, a lot of accounts talk about drinking half a glass and not being able to finish or something along those lines.

I wonder if the excess water is impeding the effects in some way. Like it's too diluted.

It's definitely making it harder to ingest due to the sheer volume of nastiness.

Although the lawyers for the pedo guy said he was "chugging" it, so that sounds like way more than 50 ml.

I'd practice just drinking 50 ml of plain water and see how many gulps it takes to swallow. I bet it can be done at once. Doing it incremental sips is going to make it worse.
Yeah it has to be like drinking a shot of vodka...

• Love
Reactions: brokenpersi and SamTam33
T

throwitaway

Aug 20, 2020

would 20mg dissolve in only 50ml of water?

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
would 20mg dissolve in only 50ml of water?
I haven't tried it but if the handbook suggests it, I'm assuming it will. SN is described as "highly soluble" in water.

You can try it with table salt which appears heavier/larger than SN. If table salt dissolves, seems like SN should as well.

I use warm water to dissolve sugar and salts quicker. Or stir a little longer.

AnonymousRobin

AnonymousRobin

little bird fly away
Oct 7, 2022
I'm getting pill capsules for my ctb
ive thought about this and its not recommended as capsules are time release and may make intoxication longer
rereading my sources and yeah it says 50ml, but i remember when i attempted i had full glasses prepared šŸ¤”

yeah, guide says it'll slow the process and negate the antiacid.
but slow and steady still wins the race.

what would happen if i took 20mg mixed in 600ml of gatorade lol?
if you can face drinking it you can have something sweet like sugar water to just sort of rinse your mouth out to get rid of the taste. this is more of a dumb suggestion but i put salt in water and drank (dont swallow youll throw up) to get used to that flavor.

exhaustedanonymous

exhaustedanonymous

everything that lives is gone to waste
Nov 14, 2022
im pretty sure that that amount of salt would probably taste disgusting no matter what.. so..
i'm planning on using very strong mouthwash on my tongue before so i cant taste it.. i have some fantasy of drinking a last coffee while waiting to die but im not really sure if i could do that? so maybe some experts on the science in this thread can advise me if drinking coffee AFTER drinking SN would work. ik id probably throw the coffee up when i try to throw the SN up, but.. gah... symbolism..

F

FireWalkWithMe

Experienced
Jun 18, 2022
im pretty sure that that amount of salt would probably taste disgusting no matter what.. so..
i'm planning on using very strong mouthwash on my tongue before so i cant taste it.. i have some fantasy of drinking a last coffee while waiting to die but im not really sure if i could do that? so maybe some experts on the science in this thread can advise me if drinking coffee AFTER drinking SN would work. ik id probably throw the coffee up when i try to throw the SN up, but.. gah... symbolism..
Not a good idea, coffee is naturally acidic so it is not going to help in keeping the SN down.