B

bellygirl

Aug 9, 2023
I really tried to claw my way back after being paralyzed earlier this year, but after just being shit on for an hour straight by my wife I give up

I have a large, and incurable, tumor that's eating my spinal cord and making it harder every day to even function and with my personal life being an endless sea of misery and nasty bitterness I just can't do it anymore

it's too late for do overs and I don't want to end up shitting in a bag so I'm going to book a hotel and CTB

I could easily afford pegasos but their bs about spousal birth and wedding certificates etc makes it impossible to sneak past my wife and I can't deal with that any longer

I'm just hoping SN doesn't hurt, I don't want to add anything to the mix that would make me puke as I'm a large lifter at 220lbs I'll already need a hefty dose of SN to make sure it works, thinking 30g taken after a 24 hour fast along with 100g of seroquel and a clonazepam taken earlier to help me drift off peacefully

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: hellispink, cartdog, idk3 and 1 other person
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
I really tried to claw my way back after being paralyzed earlier this year, but after just being shit on for an hour straight by my wife I give up

I have a large, and incurable, tumor that's eating my spinal cord and making it harder every day to even function and with my personal life being an endless sea of misery and nasty bitterness I just can't do it anymore

it's too late for do overs and I don't want to end up shitting in a bag so I'm going to book a hotel and CTB

I could easily afford pegasos but their bs about spousal birth and wedding certificates etc makes it impossible to sneak past my wife and I can't deal with that any longer

I'm just hoping SN doesn't hurt, I don't want to add anything to the mix that would make me puke as I'm a large lifter at 220lbs I'll already need a hefty dose of SN to make sure it works, thinking 30g taken after a 24 hour fast along with 100g of seroquel and a clonazepam taken earlier to help me drift off peacefully
Pegasos makes you have a person you're related to accompany you? Why?????? I thought it was just anyone who could do it?

B

bellygirl

Aug 9, 2023
Pegasos makes you have a person you're related to accompany you? Why?????? I thought it was just anyone who could do it?
They want 6 month old/new versions of documents that are too hard to get without making it obvious something is up

If I were single it probably wouldn't be an issue ironically. I'd happily pay their fee tomorrow and book a flight there next week if jt wasn't so annoyingly hard to arrange (I've been talking to them for over a year now). Hell, I'd even pay them double to fast track me if that were possible but it's apparently not so SN has to do

• Aww..
Reactions: Iamtired
Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
They want 6 month old/new versions of documents that are too hard to get without making it obvious something is up

If I were single it probably wouldn't be an issue ironically. I'd happily pay their fee tomorrow and book a flight there next week if jt wasn't so annoyingly hard to arrange (I've been talking to them for over a year now). Hell, I'd even pay them double to fast track me if that were possible but it's apparently not so SN has to do
That is so ridiculous…..I'm guessing divorce is also too lengthy of a process.

Jesus f Christ why can't ppl just die in peace. You're way more eligible than me- although I have medical trauma too it's not as "urgent" but they won't take my case.

• Love
Reactions: cartdog
hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
I would also go with seroquel, clono, and sn. I would take a painkiller myself when its my time. Just in case. However if you have doubts you can always search for specific words or topics in the search bar. Sending you hugs and bes wishes on your journeyZ