antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Hi!

Does anyone here have any experience with smoking (hallucinogenic) herbs (not weed) and could tell us more about it?

I smoked lavender, sage and marigold and they did nothing for me. Made me feel a bit chill (and stinky - the stale smoke smells awful, fresh one smells good), but not much else.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and Garbage Person
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I have yet to find a herb which produces any significant hallucinogenic effects when smoked. However, if you're prepared to ingest a herb, there are some which are both legal and strong, e.g. Hawaiian baby woodrose and mimosa hostilis + Syrian rue. Read up before you decide to use them and be careful. Just because they're legal it doesn't mean that they're weak.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Helheim and antigone_iris
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
I have yet to find a herb which produces any significant hallucinogenic effects when smoked. However, if you're prepared to ingest a herb, there are some which are both legal and strong, e.g. Hawaiian baby woodrose and mimosa hostilis + Syrian rue. Read up before you decide to use them and be careful. Just because they're legal it doesn't mean that they're weak.
Thank you! I have yet to find them where I live.

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Thank you! I have yet to find them where I live.

They are legal and thus available online, sometimes even on major marketplaces. Again, read up and be careful if you decide to use them.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331 and antigone_iris
LooksAtMoonDog

LooksAtMoonDog

Too Long in the Wasteland
Nov 10, 2020
I smoked 10x Salvia Divinorum when it was still easy to get and it was really fucking weird. Took 2 huge hits of it off my bong and didn't really feel much at first, except my hands started tingling. When I hit it I was playing on my PC, looking at some photos of landscapes and just started "falling into" one of the pictures. Hard to explain but the room around me just sort of blanked out of my awareness and I was fully in the photo. Then it seemed things started to happen in the photo, not scary but there just seemed to be a narrative. Then I suddenly realized what was happening, had a WTF moment, and snapped back into the room and stood up, that was when things got really weird. Suddenly I felt like gravity was pushing me sideways. It pushed me down the hallway and up against the wardrobe in my bedroom. I stood there for don't know how long and eventually it just wore off.

This was the most "physical" effect I ever experienced on a drug.

There used to be some great/funny Salvia Divinorum vids on YouTube but they took most all of them down.

• Wow
Reactions: antigone_iris