User_7304

User_7304

Dec 21, 2023
I'm kinda scared to post this since I've never vented before but I need to CTB and I need advice.

I can't handle being in my own skin, I do embarrassing and impulsive shit everyday. I want to go home and be happy with myself and my actions but I always have to mess up and feel a shit ton of regret. I do not want to hurt anyone or embarrass myself anymore. I feel disgusted with myself and I know everyone else feels the same way about me. I've been called weird by almost every single person I know, and I hate myself already I don't need them to feel embarrassed when hanging out with me. I want to CTB but I am not able to get my hands on any fancy drugs, I have a near by lake that says "do not dive!!" So I was thinking of drowning myself but I don't wanna hurt the ducks, so I don't really have anything to work withšŸ˜ž

I don't think I can live with myself any longer but it's so difficult to find a method that works for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Forever Sleep
B

boblong

Student
Mar 15, 2023
Death by drowning is not recommended , your Survival Instinct will kick in immediately . Unless... you attach something very heavy to your leg.

Reactions: User_7304