Miserious

Miserious

Jul 2, 2023
See my previous posts to understand whats going on, but as an update I moved in with my friends overnight to get away from my Narc mother.

She, as I thought, is going absolutely ballistic and screaming for me to come home. She called me and said she just wants to talk and I'll be meeting with her later today and provide an update on that. She openly mocked my stuttering and used it as an example of why "my mind wasn't working", accusing me of abandoning her, yknow, usual abusive parent stuff. I'm hoping with this meeting she says shes going to cut all contact with me, and I'm having my friend stay close by in case I need to leave quickly.

If she tries anything I'm immediately removing myself from the situation. I'll also be recording her just in case for my own safety

Godspeed everyone, wish me luck šŸ™
Here is a link to my previous home life

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todeswunsch, Cute_&_Loving, whywere and 2 others
alonely

alonely

exists by being merely labeled
Jul 1, 2023
good luck, stay strong

Miserious

Miserious

Jul 2, 2023
Ummmmm basically my mom talked to me and I warned her if she doesn't keep her word I'll leave again, but we compromised that she'd let me get a job to save up to move in with echo, and also get me a doctor to assess whats going on with me and help me take my meds on time and stuff, along with her not talking about her stance on trans stuff with me in exchange for me coming back, along with her getting therapy/counseling.

I really hope she'll follow through but if she doesn't I'll be ready to gtfo lol