BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Hi guys!
What do you recommend, hotel, AirB & B or motel? I do not want to be interrupted in two days to ensure that no one will intervene in my ctb.
If you have any suggestion it is welcome, the only downside is that I don't have much time.
Thanks and loveyáll!

Saed

Saed

Nondescript
Apr 21, 2020
You may like to check out this thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/to-ctb-at-a-motel-hotel-or-at-home.41240/

Reactions: autumnal
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
If you do it in an AirBnB please make sure it's not a private one. The owners could have a lot of trouble and expense, and it could damage their reputation as hosts.

(If it's owned by one of those businesses that scoop up real estate to turn it all into AirBnBs they'll still have trouble and expense but at least it's not just one person/family dealing with it.)

I would absolutely go with a hotel with as many stars as I can afford to ensure my requests for complete privacy are respected.

Reactions: NeverGrowUp, BrokenBeing, autumnal and 2 others
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
Hi guys!
What do you recommend, hotel, AirB & B or motel? I do not want to be interrupted in two days to ensure that no one will intervene in my ctb.
If you have any suggestion it is welcome, the only downside is that I don't have much time.
Thanks and loveyáll!
Def not Airbnb. You can't do that in someone else's home. It could traumatize the family.

Reactions: NeverGrowUp, autumnal, BlackCatTalk and 2 others
Didymus

Didymus

Clutching at invisible straws
Dec 11, 2018
I had to leave my apartment and currently staying in cheap hotels and occasionally in an airbnb until the money runs out. Personally I wouldn't choose an airbnb, because most of them are probably all owned by small private owners. It could hurt them a lot emotionally and financially.

Reactions: BrokenBeing, autumnal and BlackCatTalk
NomadicWolf382

NomadicWolf382

I want to drift into the lucid dream, endlessly...
Jun 11, 2020
Hi guys!
Thanks and loveyáll!

There could also be some issues with an attempt at a hotel as well depending on the method and how long it takes. I'm still working on exactly how I'm going to CTB, But will probably need at least 4 or 5 days of prep time before hand to make sure I succeed in my attempt. The linked article talks about how some hotels have adopted this policy after the massacre in Las Vegas a few years ago. With the amount of time I need, there could be an alert placed, and more than likely I will fail. I don't need hotel staff walking in after a certain time frame, seeing me in a weakened state, and my set up. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: autumnal and Saed