• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
The job search is shit… I've easily applied to 500 different things, beyond the dozens of places around me that wouldn't even accept an application….

I thought partial would be it, but now I'm wavering as I've been looking at every solid thread I can find and haven't managed to pass out (test) despite trusting my rope and intended anchor points. I didn't have a date, but now I wish I did. The oncoming hurricane season is causing me a lot of internal fear, to the point I can barely think and the fear of homelessness in the US leading to prison, leading to homelessness, leading to prison… This place is so fucking fucked. I just want out. I can't stop crying. There's no one I can talk to about this without someone wanting to eventually lock my ass up. But I can't do this anymore, I'm scared, I just want out.

• Aww..
Reactions: restinpeace2 and DefinitelyReady
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Isn't it though. Poverty is the worst and most harshly punished crime in ultra-capitalist America. You can talk to me about it. I'm going through same things you are. As long as I am still breathing and can charge my phone somewhere. But it's 1 of the reasons I need to ctb.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Isn't it though. Poverty is the worst and most harshly punished crime in ultra-capitalist America. You can talk to me about it. I'm going through same things you are. As long as I am still breathing and can charge my phone somewhere. But it's 1 of the reasons I need to ctb.
Heard that.

derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I feel so bad. I can talk to you about how shit job searching is, and it's true. It's become so cold to a point of being surreal. But I can't imagine having to go through that with no support system to fall back on. :( sorry friend.

The one thing I'll say is that every time in my life I've had to hit that job search it always felt horrible and empty and hopeless until... Something came up. Then it was over. Just remember you only need one hit.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It's a matter of will I be able to afford internet access and a roof over my head while I look…scared.
The homelessness law passing and the uptick in simply buying food is fucking terrifying me, I'm scared my rent will go up when I renew if I manage to make it that long without being evicted for non payment….

• Aww..
Reactions: DefinitelyReady