H

hopelessanddisabled

The epitome of bad luck
Feb 5, 2021
"Waaa waaaa I want a break". Bitch be thankful you can have a break from your problems while I'll never be free from my life ending disabilities. Fuck people. Love is literally 100% redundant and I'll never get why human connection is so romanticized.

• Hugs
Reactions: disabledandhopeless, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, motel rooms and 4 others
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
Same here, it was hurting me hard before. Now it's like whatever. Don't care. Go away and fuck yourself. I dealt with it before, i will do the same now.

• Love
Reactions: DarkWolf, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and GenesAndEnvironment
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Able-bodied cucks BTFO'd.

• Love
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
If someone leaves you so easily then were they really your friend? Yes it is true that helping others can be mentally draining, and everyone has a limit, but sometimes it seems as if those that supposedly care for you do not even put in an effort. Of course, though, it is possible that these will be the same individuals who will mourn your passing with regret.

Reactions: blue_muse, DarkWolf and KuriGohan&Kamehameha
KuriGohan&Kamehameha

KuriGohan&Kamehameha

想死不能 - 想活不能
Nov 23, 2020
Maybe I'm just salty but I hate it when someone automatically pegs you as troublesome and annoying to be around simply for having horrific life circumstances and being disabled. Must be great to sit on your high horse with a fully functioning body to boot.

Like, the type of individual whose most pressing concern is what flavor of coffee they will force the intern at their wage slave job to brew for them, and what excuse they can use to avoid talking to their wife later that night cause someone at work pestered them about filling out extra excel files and they're sooo annoyed.

Those are the people who love to say anyone with dehabilitating issues are toxic and no fun. The same people who will complain about everything, but it's alright, cause their complaints and disdain for muh car muh job and muh wife are socially acceptable, while ours aren't.

Reactions: blue_muse, disabledandhopeless, DarkWolf and 3 others
Cockney_Rebel

Cockney_Rebel

Everything you want is on the other side of fear.
Jan 7, 2021
"Maybe I'm just salty but I hate it when someone automatically pegs you as troublesome and annoying to be around simply for having horrific life circumstances and being disabled."

I get this from "professionals" all the time, because I have EUPD/BPD.

We're definitely demonised and seen as hard work in the mental health field. Many "professionals" will actually refuse to work with us.

Fuck them, cunts.

• Hugs
Reactions: KuriGohan&Kamehameha