• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

LifeQuitter2018

LifeQuitter2018

Wanderer
Aug 12, 2018
I wonder if there's some kind of method that won't kill you instantly, but it will build up and give you a final blow after some weeks / months. The thing is, I'm suicidal but I still feel a little guilty, I'm trying to make it look like natural causes. Also I'm using this as a back up if I'm too pussy to use a quicker method.

So I did a little research around and found out that excessive consuming of energy soft drink can be lethal.
I came across this article describes how a mother lost her son due to habit of consuming too much energy drinks. The killer is actually caffein in these drinks.
Too much caffein build up seems to trigger cardiac arrest. Tbh I've experienced short heart attacks before, it seems tolerable in my opinion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...octor-warns-no-caffeinated-beverages-day.html

Reactions: I am tired
C

celan

May 1, 2021
All I can think of is starvation.

Reactions: logan, Ramirez, Chiisai and 1 other person
Apricity

Apricity

Wizard
Jul 27, 2021
There's a seed that's supposed to take a while, but i hear it's painful.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I wonder if there's some kind of method that won't kill you instantly, but it will build up and give you a final blow after some weeks / months. The thing is, I'm suicidal but I still feel a little guilty, I'm trying to make it look like natural causes. Also I'm using this as a back up if I'm too pussy to use a quicker method.

So I did a little research around and found out that excessive consuming of energy soft drink can be lethal.
I came across this article describes how a mother lost her son due to habit of consuming too much energy drinks. The killer is actually caffein in these drinks.
Too much caffein build up seems to trigger cardiac arrest. Tbh I've experienced short heart attacks before, it seems tolerable in my opinion.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...octor-warns-no-caffeinated-beverages-day.html
Caffeine intake gradually builds up in time and in doing so creates a tolerance in you. I did 5 Monsters Energy Drinks paired with 5 caffeine power shots for weeks and made sure to drink them within an hour or two timespan, only got as far as a fast heartbeat and a headache. Even a member here, Bedrock48, had 50-60 cans worth and is still kicking.

There's VSED if you want slow but will slip into unconsciousness or consuming lots of fatty/dairy food to slowly setup for a heart attack. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LifeQuitter2018
E

Ednospatient

Arcanist
Sep 2, 2021
Paracetamol overdose will take weeks to kill you, but it will hurt like hell before you die

Last edited:
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
No sir lol. Energy drinks nono. A handle of vodka a day maybe. But it will take a while. Like many years. Maybe heroin or fentanyl and Oding " by accident" . Prolly best bet.
Whoops "encouraging suicide again." Got shit for it before. Umm check out the resource section.

Last edited:
T

Tiredsotired

Jun 26, 2020
Consuming high mercury fishes over the recommended quantities. The mercury will accumulate in your body over time and slowly poison you.
Organic mercury is found in fish, such as tuna and swordfish (consumption should be limited to 170g per week) but can be potentially deadly over long periods of time. And apparently shellfish have less mercury but are higher in cadmium and arsenic.

Last edited: