• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
sorry probably seems like a gory way to ctb but the other night i got really drunk and slit my neck with a razor
and it surprisingly felt calming and painless. would this be a good way to go or is this a completely stupid method?

mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Ive heard of and seen pictures of people who have done it..Just got to go deep enough to hit that main artery. Then youll be sprayin'.Probably hurts the deeper you go though.Might have to cut through some tendons.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and devil
H

HadEnough1974

I try to be funny...
Jan 14, 2020
sorry probably seems like a gory way to ctb but the other night i got really drunk and slit my neck with a razor
and it surprisingly felt calming and painless. would this be a good way to go or is this a completely stupid method?
In my humble opinion, I would file that under "stupid method". However, that's just my opinion. If it feels right for you, who am I to judge?

Reactions: xBrialesana and devil
GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
The gory image of you having blood spraying out from your neck made me think of a pic I saw on the internet of a guy who managed to cut himself in half with a table saw (a big one).

Reactions: namemanthedeadman, TheDevilsAngel and devil
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Cutting your carotid artery will definitely hurt. It also won't be an instant death.

There are many better methods detailed on this site.

• Love
Reactions: namemanthedeadman, TheDevilsAngel, UninformedLover and 5 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I suggest a surgical scalpel. Also not as easy as you may assume. Research the anatomy, and consider practicing slicing tough meat at the proper depth. Use a fresh scalpel for your neck for optimal sharpness for you since dull knives suck

Reactions: 929er, TheDevilsAngel and devil
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, not too bad actually. It is fast enough at least. This type of bleeding is hard to stop as well.
IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF BLOOD, PLEASE, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I bought a scalpel and my method is exsanguination. I've done right then you can die within seconds. But you need to study the anatomy and make sure you know where you're cutting. The only obstacle is the pain. It's going to be horrible. From my experience anyway. I also feel like most methods are completely stupid and brilliant at the same time. It's all just pros and cons.

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel, Soul and devil
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Well, not too bad actually. It is fast enough at least. This type of bleeding is hard to stop as well.
IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF BLOOD, PLEASE, DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!

I'm not afraid of blood. I'm afraid this is the world we live in now with this being some form of entertainment. It's reason enough to commit suicide tbh although if I was to stream it I'd be dying in a pool of hypocrisy

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and HorribleFeelings1
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I'm not afraid of blood. I'm afraid this is the world we live in now with this being some form of entertainment. It's reason enough to commit suicide tbh although if I was to stream it I'd be dying in a pool of hypocrisy
The warning was not actually addressed to you, but for those people who would feel uncomfortable seeing blood.
I don't like this world too. Every day it is asked 'how are you' but in fact nobody even cares how do you feel and how your things going. A mix of opportunism and ignorance

Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and WEASEL1234
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The warning was not actually addressed to you, but for those people who would feel uncomfortable seeing blood.
I don't like this world too. Every day it is asked 'how are you' but in fact nobody even cares how do you feel and how your things going. A mix of opportunism and ignorance
I just don't go looking for that stuff and I think those that do enjoy the ugliness of this world and so sadly are the last people that would ever think of killing themselves

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I just don't go looking for that stuff and I think those that do enjoy the ugliness of this world and so sadly are the last people that would ever think of killing themselves
It is hard for them to understand that unless they are in situation like ours and with same thoughts

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
In my humble opinion, I would file that under "stupid method". However, that's just my opinion. If it feels right for you, who am I to judge?
It's not exactly a method I want to use, it was mainly just out of curiosity.

TheEndof

TheEndof

It's getting dark and it's getting cold
Dec 31, 2019
I had an ex who tried to commit suicide by slitting his throat. He wasn't successful and ended up in a lot of pain.

• Aww..
Reactions: TheDevilsAngel and Thereisnothing
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
The gory image of you having blood spraying out from your neck made me think of a pic I saw on the internet of a guy who managed to cut himself in half with a table saw (a big one).
Oh my this makes we weep, I cant stand the thought of people so sad they have to CTB but to do it in such a barbaric way. I don't obviously want to see the image of this bloke cutting himself in half, but how on earth did he actually carry that out, would it be possible? I just cant understand why anyone would choose such a nasty way out. I am suicidal but have not yet found a method which sits right for me, everything got drawbacks or too barbaric for me.
Not a nice way to go at all. I know you are suffering but please if you really do have to CTB then find yourself a less barbaric method. Noone deserves to end their life in agony. Take care of yourself.

Last edited: