C

carotid_cutter

Mar 21, 2019
I have some very sharp medical scalpels, a bottle of vodka, and some barbiturates. How realistic is it to cut my own carotid artery with this things? And yes, I am prepared for the terrible pain. Just how realistic is this?

Toenditall

Toenditall

im already dead just need to kill the body
Nov 10, 2018
youll have to cut veery deep from what i heard its a very difficult method to pull off some blood thinners would help too

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob
deshper

deshper

Mar 14, 2019
I wouldn't say it's unrealistic I think methods like night night and partial hanging work because they block the arteries blood flow to the brain but this is my chosen method and I attempted with this method in the past, the only thing I would say is that your anatomy is very different in person than in pictures and I'm personally trying to be more prepared to locate the artery itself next time, it can be very difficult to locate. I'm trying to study up a lot more before next attempt. But I don't know, maybe i'm wrong just thought I'd offer my thoughts from experience, it's not easy but do-able. I also used medical scalpels and vodka, if that helps.

D

divaangel

Mar 16, 2019
The carotid are relatively deep and protected by other structures and muscle in the neck. I do know the theatrical/pulling the head back (seen in movies to slit the throat) actually helps to protect the carotids. They are more accessible (closer to the surface) with the neck relaxed slightly forward. This is probably why partial suspension hanging works better with the neck relaxed forward.

G

Gucciii

Mar 18, 2019
I would honestly rather drink gasoline than do that, I feel like that would be extremely painful

S

Severnayasemiramida

Mar 20, 2019
What do you think about using chainsaw or circular saw for this?

Reactions: Saed