futurebuscatcher

futurebuscatcher

Cat Connoisseur
Sep 15, 2024
I fucked up and got the wrong length rope and need to get a new one.

But while practicing noticed my anchor point doesn't do too well with an anchor knot (slippery and sorta rotates). I was thinking about doing a slipknot to keep it on there as well but this makes the slip knot around my neck harder to do.

Does anyone have any videos (preferably non-graphic) or advice for this?

I was told slip knots would be good for a gradual death and places without reliable anchors but I could be misguided.

Thank you!!
Actually I think I ended up figuring it out, I'm also changing from a malling rope to a more refined ones cause the manilla one is very messy and scratchy
Nvm I think I figured it out

I think I will also switch to a thinker rope and a different material. The manilla rope I'm using is very thick and messy with alk thr material conubg off. Its also very scratchy and uncomfortable.

Thank yall anyways

Edit: seems my replies aren't working on my end for some reason. Idk of they're there or not so sorry if they are and I'm repeating myself

I think k got it figured out. I'm also gonna switch from a manilla rope to a different material as it's pretty scratchy and makes a meds with the material rubbing off on is. Plus splinters. I'm also gonna go with a much thinner one as I don't think the thickness was helping

Last edited: