• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
So a lot of people actually believe cutting your wrist is painful, however, what they use is either a razor blade or blunt knives that aren't designed to dissect through the skin, what you need to be using is a surgical scalpel cutting through the brachial artery which is the main artery in your arm that supplies blood to both the ulnar and radial arteries.

Drawing demonstrates the arterial collateral circulation around the elbow involving the

As you can see once you cut through the main brachial artery you'll bleed out pretty quick and die from exsanguination which is 100% painless and you'll simply fade away and become unconscious. also, make sure to this in a hot bath and drink some strong spirits to make your blood thinner so your blood doesn't clot

Note: You need to use surgical scalpel blade 10 with NO:3 handle. using a scalpel isn't painful as it slices through the skin with little pressure and hesitation unlike razors or kitchen knives. just make sure you don't cut through any veins. if done right and you should be dead within 20 mins.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: eatantz, 4am, Dead Inside unicorn and 11 others
Dwnwrdsprl

Dwnwrdsprl

Every living creature on this earth dies alone
Jan 18, 2020
I used to cut as a teen. It really wasn't painful, I actually liked the feeling. I was too scared to cut too deep though

Reactions: bussy, eatantz, BaconCheeseburger and 5 others
J

justwantdeath

Dec 13, 2019
I can confirm it doesn't hurt much. My first attempt was with a dull kitchen knife. It cut deep and I bled a ton, until I got woozy, but eventually it clotted and I was found. Image

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bussy, tr3sh, Inferdan and 7 others
P

PDAnnie2610

Waiting for my bus.
Oct 27, 2019
I'm scarred a lot on my left wrist. It doesn't hurt as much as the bleeding in my heart.

• Hugs
Reactions: bussy, BaconCheeseburger, Deleted member 14573 and 2 others
V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
I can confirm it doesn't hurt much. My first attempt was with a dull kitchen knife. It cut deep and I bled a ton, until I got woozy, but eventually it clotted and I was found.View attachment 25302
Thank you for telling your story! I love seeing people's scars because there's always a story behind it. No matter how big or small the scar is, there's always a story behind it.

Reactions: tr3sh, Midnight-rain, fficiallyjawshh and 1 other person
T

Tamazi 123

Student
Jan 13, 2020
Is that above your elbow? I thought you had to cut up your arm

devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
tw:

oooh are we sharing graphic photos because secretly may sound weird I'm proud of my cuts and on this site I don't mind sharing mine. Unless this is totally not allowed then feel free to delete this :smiling:

Mine aren't the deepest that I want but still

Attachments

• 15F6D291-6C3E-4CE6-B19B-BAF5A76609FB.jpeg
    15F6D291-6C3E-4CE6-B19B-BAF5A76609FB.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 251
  • Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Jessamine, xBrialesana and 7 others
issyishere

issyishere

Goodnight and always remember that’s life
Nov 5, 2019
I think this isn't utilized as much due to the efficiency and the willpower required. Hell i'd even say hanging would be easier than cutting up my own arm and praying it doesn't clot or i'm not found. Also if you survive you usually might get a huge scar. I might be ill informed though so anyone know any pros of this method vs the others?

• Love
Reactions: ALittleBurden, voyager and Thereisnothing
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
scalpels are also fairly easy to buy online. Everything works better With the proper tools. The thought of cutting with a dull knife creeps me out.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger, Midnight-rain, devil and 1 other person
Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
oooh are we sharing graphic photos because secretly may sound weird I'm proud of my cuts and on this site I don't mind sharing mine. Unless this is totally not allowed then feel free to delete this :smiling:

Yea, those seem more like self-harm cuts rather than suicide cuts, also, it looks like you've used a razor blade. if you want to die you need to cut your arteries that supply blood with a professional surgical scalpel blade otherwise you're just hurting yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: bussy, eatantz and devil
V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
i could never cut deep enough, it's always turn out like scratches. maybe it's because of the blade i'm using? how do u feel when u cut?
tw:

Reactions: devil
Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
scalpels are also fairly easy to buy online. Everything works better With the proper tools. The thought of cutting with a dull knife creeps me out.

true, they're cheap, easily accessible and small.

Last edited:
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Yea, those seem more like self-harm cuts rather than suicide cuts it also looks like you've used a razor blade. if you want to die you need to cut your arteries that supply blood with professional surgical scalpel blades otherwise you just hurting yourself.
Oh no those aren't trying to ctb cuts, they're just my fuck this life I'm stressed out and hate myself cuts. My preferred method is SN
i could never cut deep enough, it's always turn out like scratches. maybe it's because of the blade i'm using? how do u feel when u cut?
to get deeper, you have to keep cutting over the same spot. for me, I love it. It feels like a numbing sensation and like a rush. I forget about my problems temporarily. I never know how to explain it to someone unless they do it as well. I feel like it's different for every self harmer.
ooooh I've never tried a scalpel. Always utility blades from a local store lol

Last edited:
V

Verklempt

Dec 30, 2019
Oh no those aren't trying to ctb cuts, they're just my fuck this life I'm stressed out and hate myself cuts. My preferred method is SN

to get deeper, you have to keep cutting over the same spot. for me, I love it. It feels like a numbing sensation and like a rush. I forget about my problems temporarily. I never know how to explain it to someone unless they do it as well. I feel like it's different for every self harmer.

ooooh I've never tried a scalpel. Always utility blades from a local store lol
have u ever been caught? or anyone seen ur cuts?

A

asifkhanny12345

Student
Jan 2, 2020
tw:

Hello there can I message you for a second need to ask something
So a lot of people actually believe cutting your wrist is painful, however, what they use is either a razor blade or blunt knives that aren't designed to dissect through the skin, what you need to be using is a surgical scalpel. cutting through the brachial artery which is the main artery in your arm which supplies blood to both the ulnar and radial arteries.

View attachment 25301

As you can see once you cut through the main brachial artery you'll bleed out pretty quick and die from exsanguination which is 100% painless and you'll simply fade away and become unconscious. also, make sure to this in a hot bath so your blood doesn't clot.

Note: You need to use surgical scalpel blade 10 with NO:3 handle. using a scalpel isn't painful as it slices through the skin with little pressure and hesitation unlike razors or kitchen knives, this method is simple, cheap and guaranteed if done right and you should be dead within 20 mins.

Can I message you need to ask something
tw:

Wow

Last edited:
Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
I think this isn't utilized as much due to the efficiency and the willpower required. Hell i'd even say hanging would be easier than cutting up my own arm and praying it doesn't clot or i'm not found. Also if you survive you usually might get a huge scar. I might be ill informed though so anyone know any pros of this method vs the others?

I prefer this method as I don't like the hesitation that comes with hanging + it's also very humiliating to be found like that while this method is fairly peaceful once you cut through the outer skin which only takes a few seconds. also, I've seen some images of people who decided to hang themselves. I'll attach it below. it's nasty.

just not the way I want to be found.

Last edited:
M

Midnight-rain

Student
Jan 1, 2020
As a self-harmer who's never used a scalpel this post comforts me in a way. Not my main method but I plan to cut as much as I can on my last day.

Reactions: BaconCheeseburger and TheDevilsAngel
Akeolodo

Akeolodo

̶2̶4̶/̶0̶1̶/̶2̶0̶2̶0̶
Oct 13, 2019
As a self-harmer who's never used a scalpel this post comforts me in a way. Not my main method but I plan to cut as much as I can on my last day.

nice to know I can help

Reactions: Midnight-rain
M

mr parkinson

Oct 11, 2019
warfarin tabs will thin blood and stop clotting ,don't know how easy it is to get them but the bleeding will be spectacular

U

uselessloser

Nov 25, 2019
I cut myself purposely the other day and it hurt, not as much blood as i expected there to be. I used an exacto knife,

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Aspirin is an otc blood thinner.

Reactions: Midnight-rain
devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
I cut myself purposely the other day and it hurt, not as much blood as i expected there to be. I used an exacto knife,
did you run the exacto knife over the same cut a couple of times? it'll bleed more

Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I find it hurts depending what I used, I have recently taken to other methods of self harm, but it doesn't give me the same release so I do think blades and cutting help more in my way of coping.
when Isay it hurts depending on what I use, I say that as in the sharper it is the less painful it is

BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
It should be done vertically as it's almost impossible to stitch up if found. Self harmer for years, burning, cutting, anything really. Always wondered if it was a way to go but I don't know about cutting that deep and also the mess. Pretty gnarly clean up with squirting arteries.

• Aww..
Reactions: Not_Quite_Dead_Yet and Midnight
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
It should be done vertically as it's almost impossible to stitch up if found. Self harmer for years, burning, cutting, anything really. Always wondered if it was a way to go but I don't know about cutting that deep and also the mess. Pretty gnarly clean up with squirting arteries.
Vertical how
So a lot of people actually believe cutting your wrist is painful, however, what they use is either a razor blade or blunt knives that aren't designed to dissect through the skin, what you need to be using is a surgical scalpel cutting through the brachial artery which is the main artery in your arm that supplies blood to both the ulnar and radial arteries.

View attachment 25301

As you can see once you cut through the main brachial artery you'll bleed out pretty quick and die from exsanguination which is 100% painless and you'll simply fade away and become unconscious. also, make sure to this in a hot bath and drink some strong spirits to make your blood thinner so your blood doesn't clot

Note: You need to use surgical scalpel blade 10 with NO:3 handle. using a scalpel isn't painful as it slices through the skin with little pressure and hesitation unlike razors or kitchen knives. just make sure you don't cut through any veins. if done right and you should be dead within 20 mins.

Ooo this is great information since I'm planning of bleeding out for CTB (:

Last edited:
HorribleFeelings1

HorribleFeelings1

Its a hard knock life
Jan 18, 2020
I

View attachment 25301

I'm planning CTB by bleeding out, I have a hide out spot that I'm planning on cutting myself because I live with my family and they are always at my house so I can't do it in a hot tub. Is there any other way to preventing clotting?

Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I never cared if it was painful, personally. I'd have almost like these out of body experiences where I'd pick up a sharp object and would cut as an outlet of my frustration and emotions. It did a lot to relieve myself