• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Chocoman

Apr 26, 2022
I'm just so and so fucking tired. Like every cell and fiber in my body just gave up. Totally burned out, I'm sick of fighting and struggling. What's the point anyway? Been in this shit for over 4 years already and it's only getting worse to the point that I don't even feel like trying anymore; I'm just tired.
I just wanna melt away in my bed and not feel or think a think anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: twin size mattress, Anhaedra, kunikuzushi and 3 others
sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
sounds like life has sucked the energy right out of you

there's nothing better than laying in bed in a completely dark room at the moment

have you been doing anything in the last few years to attempt to improve your life in some kind of way? to make it all feel somewhat easier and bearable

Reactions: GoatHerder
C

Chocoman

Apr 26, 2022
sounds like life has sucked the energy right out of you

there's nothing better than laying in bed in a completely dark room at the moment

have you been doing anything in the last few years to attempt to improve your life in some kind of way? to make it all feel somewhat easier and bearable
I've worked hard about on every aspect of my life, my whole life long and everything is only getting worse and more f*cked. I'm just not made for this game. My flame has just burned out, so done with it.

K

kvsvenky100

Student
Dec 7, 2023
Same. I tried to make things better, yet things didn't get better. Now I have no other option.

sos

sos

Student
Jul 22, 2024
I've worked hard about on every aspect of my life, my whole life long and everything is only getting worse and more f*cked. I'm just not made for this game. My flame has just burned out, so done with it.
when you were working on every aspect of life, were there any improvements / changes? anything that you might've in fact be satisfied with?

C

Chocoman

Apr 26, 2022
when you were working on every aspect of life, were there any improvements / changes? anything that you might've in fact be satisfied with?
Well, I worked hard to get somewhere. Had a family, house, business etc. Now I'm divorced, homeless, broke and out of a job. It's like this for a couple of years already, I fucked it up myself because I overestimated myself. Situations are getting worse by the day to the point that my body isn't feeling ok anymore.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really sounds like you've suffered a lot, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Chocoman